• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A few shirt layouts.

Joe Diaz

These are for our annual haunted house.

henry_street_horrors_shirt_2.jpg
henry_street_horrors_shirt.jpg

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Nice design, not really much I would ever change on those. Text is clean, design is coherent and it will definantly catch eyes.

Jillbeans

The first one is pretty slick.
The second one is a masterpiece.
I freaking love it.
I want one.
Love....Jill

fmg

I love the second one, could you stress it out to look more vintage?
Great design.

Marlene

The first one is pretty slick.
The second one is a masterpiece.
I freaking love it.
I want one.
+3

love the American Gothic theme and how you made ma and pa farmer pretty freaking scary!

Joe Diaz

Great!
A little early for Halloween isn't it?

Not to start working on the promotional material. I won't have time in the summer with all the walldoggin I've got planned, plus we have to build and tear down every year. We start building the haunted house middle of the summer. That is my favorite part, so I won't have time to work on it then through Halloween.

The first design didn't go over to well. Dead skeleton Indians touch a nerve here in this town, but no one seems to mind dead farmers. LOL

Craig Sjoquist

Yup can understand that on Indians yes the farmers are way better the design and is off the hook awesome a very sell-able shirt indeed.

WrapperX

Love the Second one - A great haunted tribute to "American Gothic" - the first one's not bad either but the second one is a home run all the way - Can't say enough about how I love that you used American Gothic as a referance!

surf city

Joe,
If you actually do the dead farmer one please let us all know what we need to do to get one or two.