Airports and Pavilions

SignManiac

Major Contributor
Put theses two up on Friday and Saturday. The airport sign was the closest install I've ever had. About a stones throw out our back door :) PVC, mostly and polymetal background on the Traynham Sign.

All raised dimensional lettering with a hint of incised v-carving.

Attachments

• Z-hills Municiple Airport.jpg
    Z-hills Municiple Airport.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Z-hills Municiple Airport2.jpg
    Z-hills Municiple Airport2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Z-hills Municiple Airport3.jpg
    Z-hills Municiple Airport3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Paul Traynham Pavillon.jpg
    Paul Traynham Pavillon.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 49
  • Paul Traynham Pavillon2.jpg
    Paul Traynham Pavillon2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 31

SignManiac

Major Contributor
Thanks guys!

Dizzy, by polymetal I mean a Dibond knock off, so nothing to finish on the edges. Alumacore is probably what you're thinking of.

Jillbeans

Major Contributor
Those turned out really nice. I love the clean style of your work.
Your font choices, as ever, are great too.
Love....Jill

Marlene

Major Contributor
very nice! I love the colors of the Zephyrhills sign. you make works of art for sure and I always enjoy seeing what you've made.

SignManiac

Major Contributor
Thank you ladies :) I definitely enjoy hearing a woman's perspective. It been said that girls design girlie things and guys design guy things. I'm trying to learn how to do both for situations where I might need to design something with a bit of a girly touch. I've never been in touch with my feminine side. In fact I don't even own one :)

SignManiac

Major Contributor
Thanks Adrian :) Hey you've been absent lately. I'm assuming you are swamped with work. That means we get to see some of your new eye candy!

signmeup

Major Contributor
Thanks Adrian :) Hey you've been absent lately. I'm assuming you are swamped with work. That means we get to see some of your new eye candy!
I've been pretty busy. I just keep making the same signs over and over with different words and colours though. Pretty dull.