• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Airports and Pavilions

SignManiac

Put theses two up on Friday and Saturday. The airport sign was the closest install I've ever had. About a stones throw out our back door :) PVC, mostly and polymetal background on the Traynham Sign.

All raised dimensional lettering with a hint of incised v-carving.

Attachments

• Z-hills Municiple Airport.jpg
    Z-hills Municiple Airport.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Z-hills Municiple Airport2.jpg
    Z-hills Municiple Airport2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Z-hills Municiple Airport3.jpg
    Z-hills Municiple Airport3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Paul Traynham Pavillon.jpg
    Paul Traynham Pavillon.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 95
  • Paul Traynham Pavillon2.jpg
    Paul Traynham Pavillon2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 77

SignManiac

Thanks guys!

Dizzy, by polymetal I mean a Dibond knock off, so nothing to finish on the edges. Alumacore is probably what you're thinking of.

Jillbeans

Those turned out really nice. I love the clean style of your work.
Your font choices, as ever, are great too.
Love....Jill

Marlene

very nice! I love the colors of the Zephyrhills sign. you make works of art for sure and I always enjoy seeing what you've made.

SignManiac

Thank you ladies :) I definitely enjoy hearing a woman's perspective. It been said that girls design girlie things and guys design guy things. I'm trying to learn how to do both for situations where I might need to design something with a bit of a girly touch. I've never been in touch with my feminine side. In fact I don't even own one :)

SignManiac

Thanks Adrian :) Hey you've been absent lately. I'm assuming you are swamped with work. That means we get to see some of your new eye candy!

signmeup

Thanks Adrian :) Hey you've been absent lately. I'm assuming you are swamped with work. That means we get to see some of your new eye candy!
I've been pretty busy. I just keep making the same signs over and over with different words and colours though. Pretty dull.