• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An email from a new client this morning ....

tanneji

Names have been withheld to preserve the innocent haha

"We have a 01 325i bmw wagon we want to rape it is are shop car, would like to get some ideal what the cost would be?"

Excuse me, WHAT do you want to do to your shop car?

JR's

What part of it, you don't understand.

He said he has (01 325i bmw wagon ) that means he has one more than zero and one less than two.
He said he wants to rape it( wagon) that's two words put together. He wants it wraped but he wants it to look so good that he would think about raping it.
He said he would like to get some (IDEAL) that is two words two, he wants to get some ideas and wants some good deals!
(Excuse me, WHAT do you want to do to your shop car?) ????????
it's quite easy to understand. Although I would get payment upfront and in cash. :)

JR

mt.aero

Ok um no offense but your in ARKANSAS.

No offense, but you spelled "you're" wrong. Where are you from? :biggrin:

Hey! First post and Im glad to be aboard. I love new forums! Hopefully my future posts will be a little more helpful... I just couldnt resist.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Ok um no offense but your in ARKANSAS.

funnist thing i've read on here in quite awhile.....

Hey! First post and Im glad to be aboard. I love new forums! Hopefully my future posts will be a little more helpful... I just couldnt resist.

you'll fit in here just fine...... just change your name to mosh Jr.....

iSign

No offense, but you spelled "you're" wrong. Where are you from? :biggrin:

...and it's one of the best first posts ever :thumb:

correcting spelling around here is not a noteworthy event in all situations, but when the perp just zapped someone else, it becomes a daily double sort of achievement in my book :Big Laugh

(Although the perp still scored with a pretty funny post too, in my book...)