• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

And she briefly reappears...

Bigdawg

Just Me
I've been off for a while - husbands health and insurance situation took a very downward turn. First of all - I want to apologize to Fred for not being able to help out... something had to give and unfortunately it had to be here for a little while. Thanks Fred for being so understanding and a big thanks to Bradster.

I went to part time at my regular job to deal with all of this. My boss (Ed) has been terrific in working with me on scheduling so I could be home when I needed to be. Above and beyond anything I ever expected. And the new "kid" (he's not) has jumped right in there and taken on a lot of responsibilities that used to be mine. Matt you are the best :thumb:

At some point I may post what we've gone through, but that's an NHB story for sure. Let's just say it's crazy out there when you have a life-threatening illness and your insurance finds a way to drop your coverage. I feel for the people who can't put in the time or don't have the contacts like I did to find care.

Just wanted to pop in and explain my absence.. you guys have always been like a part of my family and it felt a lil weird to just disappear. Hubby's back in the hospital - he's being well taken care of, but unfortunately there's going to be a lot of in and out of the hospital for a while longer so my time will still be limited for the near future.

I can get on facebook from my phone so I'm there a lot more than I can be here - dang phone won't load up signs101 for me though (dammit). If any of you want to find me over there it's www.facebook.com/DontPutThisInJustPutmacwench using only the part in red.

Hope to be back soon :smile:

ProWraps

stacy, take care of yourself and your husband. i think i can say with confidence we are all here for you and miss you.

godspeed to you both.

SignosaurusRex

Good to hear from you. As you know, I don't do the facebook thing but the Mrs. seems to keep up with you. Best wishes to ya!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I hope for the best for you and your family that things will turn your way soon.

wayne k
guam usa

iSign

thanks for the update!
I'm sending you my prayers, best wishes &/or positive affirmations..
may you both be rewarded, blessed & lucky!
You & the other big dawg deserve the best!

signage

Prayers and best wishes to you and your husband Stacy!
I'll keep you both in my thoughts! Tell Jeff to keep his spirits High!

Marlene

I was worried that there was a bad reason why you haven't been around much and so sorry to hear that there is. I miss you and hope that all works out for you and your hubby.

signgal

you've been in my thoughts since we talked :) Whenever you need an ear, gimme a call. Positive energy comin' your way!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're the bestest Stacy and nothing but the bestest wishes for the both of you.

In our thoughts always...................

jscarl

Hang in there Stacy, been there, it gets damn rough. But there is a tunnel at the end. Best of luck.

Signguyno1

My pyarers are with you and your hubby, Trust in God.

I have been there and done that 35 years ago.
Pax Vobis