• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another new person

ba1980

Well I'm not really into introductions so I just skipped this section. I'm just getting started as a way to make a little more money. I'm from Southern Oklahoma and also enjoy photography and fishing.

ba1980

Ken

Mr/Ms./Mrs. ba1980
Ok, thanks for stepping up.
I also enjoy fishing and photography.
Photograpy skills are pretty much a necessity in this field. Still using my 3.2 MP camera from about5 years ago..man I paid 700 bucks for it back then...
Anyway..please read some of the old posts here by using the search function. You will find a wealth of info there.
You will find that there are people here very protective of their chosen field. Many here are NOT just designing or making signs for side-line money. Please learn about pricing your work according to its VALUE to your customers.
I made the mistake, when starting out, about trying to do the square foot pricing for decals. Square foot pricing applies to YOUR material costs...not the end product.
Just a "heads up"...
Cheers!
Ken

Steve C.

Welcome form Fort Worth!
Where in South OK ? I went to school at Southeastern State University in
Durant. If you like fishing, Ever been to Lake Texoma? I'm originally from that
area, on the Texas side.

ba1980

Ken, I've been lurking for a few weeks now reading old posts. And I've came across a few threads where I could see how protective people are in this business which nearly made me not want to register.

Steve C., I'm from Tishomingo (30 miles West of Durant). I've been to Texoma a few times, but I prefer farm ponds. I really love the trout fishing we have here at the Blue River.

signsbydale, I'm originally from Duncan and got my Bachelors at Cameron. Still go to Lawton and the Wichita Mountains quite a bit.

MrKoob

Wow! I'ved lived in Denison, TX (20 miles south of Durant), for most of my life and attended* SOSU.

*didn't graduate.

Ken

Thanks Dave Drane..I think our boy Flame was in a bit of an altered state of conciousness last night.
He's OK if you can keep him off the Xbox.
kidding..Ken