• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone here part of a 100+ employee company?

WildWestDesigns

I have 3 vaxxed people out sick with covid, and its not very mild going on 3 weeks now, the other 4 of us that have had natural covid a year ago and are unvaxxed are feeling great and keeping things going. i have friends with small companies also having the same experience, weird
Naturally immunity, more often then not, is going to be the best for something like this. Now that fluctuates due to genetics, age and other conditions, but more often then not, that's the case.

It's also coming out more and more, those that have went through covid and naturally came out of it and didn't receive a vaccine, have better future support (and some reports say longer as well as the natural immunity decreases at a slower rate). Again, typically not with genetic/age/other concerns.

The vaxx really is only supposed to prevent the worst case scenarios, the payload of infecting other people and I think even the odds of a vaxxed person getting it are the same as an unvaxxed person, which seems to be contrary to where some are saying, even the one that is "losing patience". Now, if someone is at a certain age, genetic condition(s), they need to do what is best for them and I trust them to make the decision that they want to make. I still wouldn't force it on them, but I certainly could understand why they would get it. Good ideas can go bad very quickly with how they are implemented.

Nothing seems kosher about this and trust has been shot to hell over the past year even for those that aren't tin foil hatters. Which is why the mandates, that just further shows the lack of faith and this isn't really going to reverse that either (ironically, I'm seeing more people, even those that aren't on the normal party lines against something like this, really lambast it).

I find it ironic that those that are railing about how nasty this thing is are attending events unmasked (other then the plebs working the events) that costs thousands of dollars per plate, while talking down to the rest of us.

Just nothing about this sounds/reads right and instead of addressing that, they go over in the opposite direction. Making it worse.

victor bogdanov

Probably half the people I know with covid are vaxed also. Didn't Biden say only 1 in 5,000 vaxed get breakthrough cases? I have been taking Zinc, D3 and C for a couple weeks now in hopes to fight it off better if I get it. I'm unvaxed. I suspect I may have had it last month but 2 home tests said negative, although I hear they are more false-negative than false-positive. Who knows!
I read an major publication article recently "we all know some one with a breakthrough infection and leaders must find ways to ease concerns " or something like that. Can't find the article now but even this mainstream source was pointing out that the breakthrough infections seem way more common (I think it was time or business insider)

rossmosh

18 months later and people still can't seem to get it.

Social distancing is effective, but far from perfect. Masks are effective, but not perfect. Vaccines are very effective, but not perfect. Social distancing, masks, and vaccines are very very very effective. Vaccines essentially keep you from dying from Covid. Vaccines also drive down hospitalization rates and really help prevent you from getting very sick. Most breakthrough cases are quite mild. The vaccinated and the masked are the ones doing everything they can to eradicate Covid and get back to normal.

The people holding up everything are the unmasked and unvaccinated. The fact that people genuinely believe that mask mandates and vaccine mandates are somehow trying to suppress the economy are baffling. It's completely counter intuitive. People that claim the FDA and the gov't can't be trusted, well, why the hell are the vaccines being approved across the world by every other major country?

This is a world wide pandemic. We have numbers from across the globe from both the private and public sectors. While the numbers vary slightly, there is overwhelming consistency with messaging at this point.

The fastest and most ethical way for this all to end is by getting everyone that can be vaccinated, vaccinated.

Last edited:

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica

Social distancing is effective, but far from perfect. Masks are effective, but not perfect. Vaccines are very effective, but not perfect. Social distancing, masks, and vaccines are very very very effective. Vaccines essentially keep you from dying from Covid. Vaccines also drive down hospitalization rates and really help prevent you from getting very sick. Most breakthrough cases are quite mild. The vaccinated and the masked are the ones doing everything they can to eradicate Covid and get back to normal.

The people holding up everything are the unmasked and vaccinated. The fact that people genuinely believe that mask mandates and vaccine mandates are somehow trying to suppress the economy are baffling. It's completely counter intuitive. People that claim the FDA and the gov't can't be trusted, well, why the hell are the vaccines being approved across the world by every other major country?

This is a world wide pandemic. We have numbers from across the globe from both the private and public sectors. While the numbers vary slightly, there is overwhelming consistency with messaging at this point.

The fastest and most ethical way for this all to end is by getting everyone that can be vaccinated, vaccinated.
yes but what about the microchips?

victor bogdanov

The people holding up everything are the unmasked and vaccinated. The fact that people genuinely believe that mask mandates and vaccine mandates are somehow trying to suppress the economy are baffling. It's completely counter intuitive. People that claim the FDA and the gov't can't be trusted, well, why the hell are the vaccines being approved across the world by every other major country?

If you're vaxxed and masked, what are you worried about? its over for you congrats!

rjssigns

I have 3 vaxxed people out sick with covid, and its not very mild going on 3 weeks now, the other 4 of us that have had natural covid a year ago and are unvaxxed are feeling great and keeping things going. i have friends with small companies also having the same experience, weird
Not weird. Look up the results of testing in Israel. Natural immunity after being infected with Covid is roughly 13x of vaccinated. Now ain't that somethin'...

WildWestDesigns

People that claim the FDA and the gov't can't be trusted, well, why the hell are the vaccines being approved across the world by every other major country?
People make mistakes and when things are rushed (how long do vaccines normally take to get approved, yrs, not months, yrs). It's a new delivery system, we don't know what things are going to be like 3, 5, 10 yrs down the line (which is why vaccines are supposed to take yrs to get approved). Bare in mind, medical staff are also going against these mandates, why is that? Surely they should have a better understand of what is going on and they are still doing this? My knowledge (atleast that is somewhat related to this, hard science type of thing) ends with Equine Nutrition and Reproduction for me to be behind the 8 ball is to be expected. But people in the industry?

We have had numbers to have been inflated or deflated depending on what was to be gained. Then you have a certain governor out in Cali that was caught, multiple times I think (I seem to remember him have to apologize multiple times), violating his own edicts. The one that I am aware of was with medical lobbyists that helped draft the edicts that he had enacted. That kinda reminds me what happened with Perry.

It may not be anything, but we don't know, so forcing it isn't a good thing.

I am unaware of any pill/shot that doesn't have some type of side effect (and there are known ones already with this one), and some of the pills that we have used for years weren't even known until years after development. We do not know what may or may not need to be tested (if anything, it could be perfect right out of the gate, we just don't know). We certainly don't know about near term consequences (by that I mean 3 yrs, 5 yrs). The fact that people didn't turn into monkeys in the first two weeks, doesn't really show anything, but the most extreme reactions. And there have been people that have died from this. While at least what has been reported, it seems to be statistically low, I am risk adverse enough to know that I am not to keen on the chance that I'm one of those unlucky bastards that doesn't agree with it. Unless not when I am otherwise healthy (at least as far as I know).

Stay at home did kill the economy and did worse for general public health then anything. How can I say that? Well think about it, other treatments of other ailments went largely ignored. Those on cancer treatments, dialysis, even suicide I imagine is up as well. CBC did a report late last year I think, early this year that specifically mentioned cancer deaths being higher for them. I think there is actually a virologist at Harvard that is concerned about what those numbers are going to show for here. That's not to mention all of the businesses (that weren't deemed essential, I wonder also where did the majority of that PPP money went, I wonder if it went to the small business or if the larger corps got a good chunk of it) that aren't coming back. Now, the government wants businesses to (NY does this) check their customers status and refuse them service if it's not kosher and/or handling things with your employees? That's not going to handle as well as people think that it is in an already struggling economy where stagflation is coming if it isn't already technically here.

For those that are all about the shot and all about mandates, I have family members that have been told by their doctor (someone that knows their medical history) not to get it as the chance of something happening to them due to the shot is much, much higher (I think more in the realm of a sure thing). You still up for mandating it then?

If "you" want the shot or "you" need the shot, "you" do "you", that's fine. And if "you" are one of those that just wants to get on with life and is doing that just because "you" believe that will help get on with life, again, "your" decision. While I personally have more issues with that one myself, it is "your" choice.

Ultimately, people are going to need to realize that this endemic, it's not going away. Just like the regular flu (which is ironically more fatal to children (and yes my kids do get the regular flu shot, I'm not an anti vaxxer, despite that being the easiest thing to say as a counter argument) then this variant of the flu). People just need to take responsibility for their own actions and weight their own risk assessment and get along with their life.

Last edited:

rjssigns

People make mistakes and when things are rushed (how long do vaccines normally take to get approved, yrs, not months, yrs). It's a new delivery system, we don't know what things are going to be like 3, 5, 10 yrs down the line (which is why vaccines are supposed to take yrs to get approved). Bare in mind, medical staff are also going against these mandates, why is that? Surely they should have a better understand of what is going on and they are still doing this? My knowledge (atleast that is somewhat related to this, hard science type of thing) ends with Equine Nutrition and Reproduction for me to be behind the 8 ball is to be expected. But people in the industry?

We have had numbers to have been inflated or deflated depending on what was to be gained. Then you have a certain governor out in Cali that was caught, multiple times I think (I seem to remember him have to apologize multiple times), violating his own edicts. The one that I am aware of was with medical lobbyists that helped draft the edicts that he had enacted. That kinda reminds me what happened with Perry.

It may not be anything, but we don't know, so forcing it isn't a good thing.

I am unaware of any pill/shot that doesn't have some type of side effect (and there are known ones already with this one), and some of the pills that we have used for years weren't even known until years after development. We do not know what may or may not need to be tested (if anything, it could be perfect right out of the gate, we just don't know). We certainly don't know about near term consequences (by that I mean 3 yrs, 5 yrs). The fact that people didn't turn into monkeys in the first two weeks, doesn't really show anything, but the most extreme reactions. And there have been people that have died from this. While at least what has been reported, it seems to be statistically low, I am risk adverse enough to know that I am not to keen on the chance that I'm one of those unlucky bastards that doesn't agree with it. Unless not when I am otherwise healthy (at least as far as I know).

Stay at home did kill the economy and did worse for general public health then anything. How can I say that? Well think about it, other treatments of other ailments went largely ignored. Those on cancer treatments, dialysis, even suicide I imagine is up as well. CBC did a report late last year I think, early this year that specifically mentioned cancer deaths being higher for them. I think there is actually a virologist at Harvard that is concerned about what those numbers are going to show for here. That's not to mention all of the businesses (that weren't deemed essential, I wonder also where did the majority of that PPP money went, I wonder if it went to the small business or if the larger corps got a good chunk of it) that aren't coming back. Now, the government wants businesses to (NY does this) check their customers status and refuse them service if it's not kosher and/or handling things with your employees? That's not going to handle as well as people think that it is in an already struggling economy where stagflation is coming if it isn't already technically here.

For those that are all about the shot and all about mandates, I have family members that have been told by their doctor (someone that knows their medical history) not to get it as the chance of something happening to them due to the shot is much, much higher (I think more in the realm of a sure thing). You still up for mandating it then?

If "you" want the shot or "you" need the shot, "you" do "you", that's fine. And if "you" are one of those that just wants to get on with life and is doing that just because "you" believe that will help get on with life, again, "your" decision. While I personally have more issues with that one myself, it is "your" choice.

Ultimately, people are going to need to realize that this endemic, it's not going away. Just like the regular flu (which is ironically more fatal to children (and yes my kids do get the regular flu shot, I'm not an anti vaxxer, despite that being the easiest thing to say as a counter argument) then this variant of the flu). People just need to take responsibility for their own actions and weight their own risk assessment and get along with their life.
I'm not anti-vax either but why the rush to mess with experimental gene coding? I study enough biology in college to understand this was not a good plan. Especially when there are simple proven ways to develop a vaccine. Which is why I will resist gene modifying vaccines with every fiber of my being. Novavax is one of them using a decades old method without resorting to turning people into GMO's. Novavax is based on the decades old approach used in the yearly flu shot. Problem is all other parts of the world are getting Novavax and we aren't. Everybody is on the mRNA train which is frightening to say the least.

You can say what you want but we know three people that have had adverse affects. A friends husband ended up in a nursing home after his first shot. Now he is special needs and permanently confined to a wheel chair. The other two from the church group were dead within a week of each other after their second shot.

There are many more but the media brushes these horrifying cases aside and makes these folks out to be some kind of freaks. They might want to ask the mother of the 14 year old that is now in a wheel chair and on a feeding tube, What if it were my child?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I'm not anti-vax either but why the rush to mess with experimental gene coding? I study enough biology in college to understand this was not a good plan. Especially when there are simple proven ways to develop a vaccine. Which is why I will resist gene modifying vaccines with every fiber of my being. Novavax is one of them using a decades old method without resorting to turning people into GMO's. Novavax is based on the decades old approach used in the yearly flu shot. Problem is all other parts of the world are getting Novavax and we aren't. Everybody is on the mRNA train which is frightening to say the least.

You can say what you want but we know three people that have had adverse affects. A friends husband ended up in a nursing home after his first shot. Now he is special needs and permanently confined to a wheel chair. The other two from the church group were dead within a week of each other after their second shot.

There are many more but the media brushes these horrifying cases aside and makes these folks out to be some kind of freaks. They might want to ask the mother of the 14 year old that is now in a wheel chair and on a feeding tube, What if it were my child?
Novavax? Why don't you just get AstraZeneca?As that went so well...

WildWestDesigns

J&J had their issues. Japan had issue with Moderna I believe (not necessarily with people taking it, they had to throw out doses due to contaminates (which happens with anything mass produced, we would like to think it's buckled down a little more for items such as this, but it is still a manufacturing process), imagine if people had taken it though).

Bottom line for me, is if something is going to be mandated, there better not be a grey area and there is a crap ton here.

If your vaxxed, then great. According to the impatient one, you should be covered and shouldn't have to worry at all.

Notarealsignguy

No drug or vaccine is without risk, none of them, even OTC meds. People have adverse reactions to eating peanuts and die. Same with shellfish. Quit being a bunch of pussies. Those shrooms you ate as kids, straight out of a pile of cow shit didn't kill you. The blow you put up your nose in your party days, that's cut with who knows what and came from who knows where didn't kill you. I think y'all are just scared of the needle itself, just ask your mommy to go with you and hold your hand. It's over quick and if you are lucky, the fatass nurse will give you a lollipop for being so brave.

WildWestDesigns

Not actually knowing the life experiences of people here, while it makes for a humorous rant, not really substantive. Did it make you feel better to say those things? I just dunno.

Last edited:

rjssigns

Yes Novavax, since it's is very simple.

As far as scientist messing with genes know this, once the mRNA enters your body there is no OFF switch, EVER. If something goes wrong and it has been going wrong, you're out of luck.

What happened with Astrazeneca? Seems to be going along just fine although it hasn't been the object of my scrutiny.

IMO the vaccines were rushed to market and aren't performing as well as we were told. One only has to look at Israel.
You may also want to dig into ADE(antibody dependent enhancement).

As stated before I'm not anti-vax just informed. I also have a real issue when someone tells me I have to do something or else.
Once the government wrests control over what you can and cannot take it's game over.

WildWestDesigns

I also have a real issue when someone tells me I have to do something or else.

And why does it seem like people are trying to bully someone else to do something? You have people making petulant attacks on other people as if they are chicken about getting a shot without knowing at all their thresholds for which they think that someone may or may not be afraid of. Sure, it's humorous, but otherwise not bringing anything to the table as far a meaningful discussion. In fact, it does more to turn people off whatever you want them to do, just on the basis of the attacks alone.
Once the government wrests control over what you can and cannot take it's game over.
And this leads into why I have a problem with people that chose to get the vaccine to hopefully hasten things back to normal. When does it end? There will always be the next thing to bend over and take it without the lub for the next "crisis". If it isn't for another variant, I can easily see it being climate change as the next one (they start laying the ground work for that a few months ago).

I can't believe how many people are so willing to just bend over and take it, maybe I'm just the wackadoo though.

I'm not saying just to be silly and do everything that you want to and to hell with the consequences, but damn, people really should be able to handle things for themselves and not have someone else to them what they should or shouldn't do or else. I find it sad that it has come to that, but again, I'm probably just the outlier wackadoo.

As to this:
"What happened with Astrazeneca? Seems to be going along just fine although it hasn't been the object of my scrutiny."

I am aware of one death that has been confirmed. A BBC anchorwoman I believe. That is the only thing that I am aware of. There may be others, that's just the one that has come to my mind right off the bat.

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

Yes, did it make you feel better? I said it in my meemaw voice
Actually, I think I can say yes on that. It substantiate about the source of the previous posts before and how well to weigh those other posts.

Not that it really did change my mind, but solidify my position. I always try to remain open (as best I can), it doesn't always seem that way for how I challenge things, but that is how I learn.

5 yrs time, I may actually get it depending on how things turn out. I am not always set in stone about things, but I don't willy nilly change, certainly not with petulant attacks that come from someone that knows nothing of my history.

Nothing may be wrong in the long term with this, I don't conclusively know, just like everyone else here as well.

Notarealsignguy

Nobody knows everything and even sometimes when they are presently right, the future proves them wrong and vice versa. I'm not trying to convince anyone (that I don't personally know) of anything. I'm not apathetic about life but I honestly don't care about most things. I think too many people are caught up in fear and conspiracies and it is consuming their lives. As my old boss would say, control what you can control. Again, thats not apathetic, it's just reality. Life is short, its much easier to just roll with things and enjoy your time here.