• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Been Lurking and liking what is here, time to open up!!

mopar691

Hello all. Been reading here for about a week and seems like a good source and hope i can add to the knowledge here.

My background is Graphic Design and Hot Rod building/design. Been painting customs and cars for 20 years.

Was a graphic designer for a high end cosmetic company for my day job but couldnt take the commute anymore (2.5 hours one way) and took the plunge all in for the wonderful world of graphics and signs. Had my auto shop which was bread and butter when the market was good in them(90's to about 2002) now just dabbled in a few resto's a year. SO out with the cars and in with the electronics. Three days of cleaning and i got a nice shop going.

Getting into some of the bigger projects now and needing insight on execution which i am finding here. Taking it all as it comes and hope to help you all out along the way.