• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before and After Van lettering

SignManiac

Just starting to get back into doing vehicles. Here's a before and after. Not sure who did the original job.

Attachments

• Airtech-01before.jpg
    Airtech-01before.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Airtech-02after.jpg
    Airtech-02after.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 119

SignManiac

Thank you all. I've since done nearly $12k worth of work for him in the past year. He's turned into a really good account and is always smiling when I get done with any of his stuff. Have one sitting outside now to letter for him.

Zx360

Huge improvement, only thing that bugs me is the stripe stops short instead of going to the break/ body gap of the rear door. :thumb:

graphicwarning

Very Nice! Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind sharing... what is the font used for "Residential & Commercial"... I like that font!

Jillbeans

That's an old-fashioned classic Bob Behounek style layout, you can never go wrong with that.
Love...Jill
PS
I really miss Arthur.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Thank you all. I've since done nearly $12k worth of work for him in the past year. He's turned into a really good account and is always smiling when I get done with any of his stuff. Have one sitting outside now to letter for him.

He should be smiling. Very nice job. You, sir, are a master at our craft.

SignManiac

He should be smiling. Very nice job. You, sir, are a master at our craft.

Thanks for the compliment but I would not go quite that far :) I am often humbled by the likes of the Joe Diaz, Dan Antonelli and the Swatzky's of the world and can only aspire to reach the level of these guys.
Instead I strive for a balance of business and art meeting somewhere in the middle. What I do hope for is to perhaps inspire the new guys and point them in a direction by my examples that they can raise the level of their own work and possibly make better money from their work, and also improve the visual landscape at the same time. If I can do it, so can everyone else. I do what I do because I enjoy pushing myself. So can others.

SignManiac

Bill I didn't get a photo of that side yet but here's my design rendering showing the layout.

Attachments

• Airtech Van driver side.jpg
    Airtech Van driver side.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 116