• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before Digital Printing

Pinfinity

I had my own shop for 15 years. This was 6-7 years ago. I am getting back into it again and purchased digital printing equipment to expand creativity.
Here are some pics of work I produced over the years. The Discovery project was a concept by Discovery's people, but materials and decorating by me. All the other signs shown designed and mfg by myself maybe 7-8 years ago.

Attachments

• Copy of Discovery project compl.jpg
    Copy of Discovery project compl.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 152
  • img036.jpg
    img036.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 81
  • St0012jpg.jpg
    St0012jpg.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Mala7001.jpg
    Mala7001.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Copy of Audi3.jpg
    Copy of Audi3.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 139

Pinfinity

After mapping the geographical areas on the computer, I found a company that specializes in thermal forming lexan. They actually screen print the graphics on a flat piece of lexan and them heat form the hemisphere accounting for very little distortion with the graphic...all second surface

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:

Something about your delivery told me you were hiding something........... :Welcome:

Typestries

Nice Work!!!! Those discovery letters are ESPECIALLY nice...and especially before full 3-d software!!!!! Good to see ya here!

Fitch

Ahhhhhh... REAL signs.

Your ability / knowledge in the past will only aid you in the future, especially adding another "tool" - a digital printer.

Love the fact that you can do it ALL.

Cheers - G

Pinfinity

I need to give credit to Typestries above. They cut and routed the Discovery project letters for me with cnc equipment before 3d technology was even available. When I take credit for that sign I need to include others involved in process as well. They do exceptional work! The other part of the project which I sent out for manufacturing was the thermal formed Lexan hemisphere.

Pinfinity

Marlene, I plan on adding digital printing to my work so I can be more creative in producing signs on a higher level. I also want to be more involved in vehicle graphics. I believe the industry has changed over the years. There's a lot of digital graphics on both vehicles and signage that I see. Thanks for the compliment