• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bigdawg

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks everybody Just jumping on to update ya'

He's out of ICU.. they found a pulmonary embolism in his lungs... in addition to the heart attack. They are treating that now. He is doing better - I can tell because he's getting ornery as can be and for once - that's a good thing.

Thanks for all the prayers and support. You guys are like my family and I really appreciate that you care.

Marlene

all my love to you and your hubby!!!! I hope with all my heart that things go well for Jeff. stay strong and know that your signs101 family is thinking of you both.

Jon Aston

Sorry I am late to the party. Glad to read he is on the mend. Let us know if there is any way we can help. That's what families do. XOJA.

FatCat

Yeah, sorry I seemed to have missed this thread when it was posted.
Sending warm thoughts and hopes for a speedy recovery.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks again. He is home for now but they told him he will have be back in soon... but we are glad he's home now. I think they were glad to get rid of him too :smile:

Letterbox Mike

Good to know he's improving, I hope he recovers quickly. Take care of yourself as well, it's easy to get run down taking care of someone else and that's no good.