• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blackberry versus iphone.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
iPhone 4 all the way with me. I can't say it is the best because I haven't had the others, but I have never had the desire to even look elsewhere.

Bill Modzel

Fatboy,
I had a customer in here last week. He owns a company that injection molds medical tube connectors and an array of other products. Anyway, he pulled out his iPhone and proceeded to show me views from all of his security cameras and also cameras focused
on his equipment which was running unattended back in his factory.

I think he said that an employee wrote the app to do this but I'm not sure of the details.
It was pretty cool though.

SignManiac

I just like that I can wirelessly stream movies , music, and my photo albums to my big screen tv with my iphone or ipad. All this technology is making me lazy and fat!

Letterbox Mike

Blackberry here, I tried using the iPhone 4 but I send a lot of emails from my phone and I just think a real keyboard is a lot easier to use. I've never had luck typing on the iPhone screen (or any other touch screen phone for that matter). The iPhone is awesome for sure, but all I wanted was to be able to check email, for me the BB interface and keyboard are easier for that.

showcase 66

I love my blackberry but I think I will be getting an android phone this month or next. Main reason is I want to be able to use it as a hotspot for my laptop. I can get rid of the air card I pay 60 bucks for and cut that in half. Which ever one I get will have a full keypad because I dont like the touch keybad.

Its fun to mess with my friends iphone tho. Just dont have them for sprint.

SqueeGee

My wife has an iPhone 3G and loves it. I don't have a smartphone yet but have been looking at the Droid X. ATT's coverage sucks in our area but my wife sho' do love her iPhone so I'm stuck. As soon as the iPhone comes to Verizon, we'll switch to them so I can have a Droid while my wife can upgrade to an iPhone 4.

RebeckaR

Fedex brought my new Droid X this morning. With my new every two through Verizon I got a great deal on two phones.

I've spent hours playing and figuring things out. Love the talk to text. The camera is also pretty great.

Don't even ask how much time I wasted playing Angry Birds.

i have the black berry torch and my wife has the iphone4. my wife had the black berry storm before that. they both have good and bad points but i think the bb is more business focused and thats exactly what i need it for. my wife uses her iphone and her bb before that for most of her online/email etc for business but the iphone is also alittle more of a toy, not as focused as a bb. horses for courses really....depends on what you want out of a phone and what your mainly going to be using it for.