• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chuck Norris Face Vector File

wildhock

Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can get a vector file of Chuck Norris? I need one for a design I am working on.

Thanks,

Jon

norris.jpg

cOrKinSA

What's the dealeeoh with chucky?
I saw 3 different commercials the same day with him. Is he marketing himself now?

cOrKinSA

No it can't be because I heard that Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer but it's too bad because he has never cried.

OldPaint

hes workin for mike huckabee.......if iam not mistaken there is a face of chuckie in COREL if you own a gopy with clipart books look in PEOPLE...

Techman

i can guarantee you, if u use his image with out proper authorization,, you will get skinned. completely.. You think harley and disney is bad..
be very carefull.

3mpainter

yea chuck has people watching, i saw 2 of his guys at the mall today. i had a walker taxas ranger glow in the dark two way radio compase watch on, and had to showem my verified license and tax stamp they almost tased me when i reached for it..

Techman

YA,, nice parody post.

But, they protect his image and copyrights with as much vigor as well as any other company..

Jillbeans

My beer distributor guy looks just like Chuck Norris.
He even packs a big gun!
If you want I can take his picture...
nah, I'm too skeered.
Love....Jill