• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company for the weekend???

Pro Image

Like I said....IM IN...............

I dont care when it is......just let me know the date....Im good for anything you'll come up with......

SignManiac

I'm there!

Just kidding, I never cross north of the Florida state line :) But I'm sure everyone will have a good time no matter what.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Kind of like Huck Finn getting kids to paint the fence for him "because it was fun"?

Great, now you let the cat out of the bag.

I was gonna give everyone a different grid pattern and have them paint a mural on the entire building. Once all the pieces came together, the building would be completely white with green awnings again. Now I'll have to think of a theme.

:Oops: Maybe I'll just have a polar bear in a snow storm looking for white rabbits on a drift.

iSign

I'd like to make it this time... but don't know if it will happen... later is better for me...

just a thought... maybe a better thread title will help spread the word?

(not saying I wouldn't want Al's "company for the weekend" ...just that it is rather vague :wink:)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, this got a little behind me.

As far as I know, we're looking at the fourth weekend in September... the 23,24 & 25. The week before we are doing a large store installation and I won't have time to get things in order for the third weekend. If need be, like Doug suggested.... and there is enough interest for it..... we'll do it again. Nor'Easter Mixer, 2011.

Please let me make sure with everyone in the shop that no one is taking vacations that week or any other unforeseen obstacles before I commit 100%. I'll have an answer in a day or two.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay..... we need to have an attendance tally.

I know this is short notice, but it's still about two months out.

September... the 23,24 & 25

Who all is in ??

If there's a better way to get this going, please let me know.

I don't think we can get any vendors here like last time, but I'm sure we can get some door prizes and other chit for giveaways. If I can get some 4' x 8's, we can have some painting going on, we'll have tables set up for pin-striping and some other fun contests.

People can start coming in Friday if they want with the main stuff starting Saturday morning. We'll have meals and snacks throughout and plenty of sodas and water. I'll try to get a block of rooms at a local hotel, but can't promise anything. There are three hotels within a few blocks of us.

The big attraction will be Friday night.... going over to Johnny & Hons for that fantastic slop and beer.

We'll probably need to collect beforehand some money to help finance this thing.... really, it's only for the food and stuff.

I'll be calling a few people and vendors about that weekend to see if they can come.
In the meantime, please jot your name down here or PM me for 1 or 2 day stay. :thumb:

Here-here for the 2011 :signs101:Nor-Easter Mixer !!

:Welcome: Hope to see you there...........