• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company for the weekend???

Al Checca

What do you think Gino, you actually considering another meet?

I'd love to get away for a weekend.... :U Rock:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, a bunch of us have been talking about this behind the scenes and if we can enough people, we'll do it again at our place, but we must act quickly.

At this late notice, I don't think I can get participation from vendors and all kinds of give-aways, but we can sure have a good time swapping stories and lies about business and just doing some fun things around the shop. Kinda like a pot-luck thing with projects.

If there is enough interest, we'll close the shop down for a few days and have a frickin' huge party. I'll try to find better rooms than the last time. We need to do it before the second week of September, unless we go to the third weekend. We have a large install set for September 13th & 14th.

Let's get a list going and see if this is possible.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Al..... you ain't gonna bring that damn truck of yours again are you ??

You need something more reliable, like a bicycle or something. If you'd start out after the fourth, you'd make it in time and still be back before the first snow.

Al Checca

Hey Al..... you ain't gonna bring that damn truck of yours again are you ??

You need something more reliable, like a bicycle or something. If you'd start out after the fourth, you'd make it in time and still be back before the first snow.

2004 pick up and a trailer trailer....... :thumb: I'll have a couple extra empty bunks too... :rock-n-roll:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'll be hitting the reading area dialysis clinic on that Friday... lol

Don't worry about that, we'll get your water replaced with some good stuff. Remember, Johnny & Hon's is across the street and we can hook ya up to a portable IV unit and take that sucker all around the place. Just remember to keep yourself full of liquids at all times................. :toasting:
Oh, I can see it already..........:covereyes:

Attachments

• GINO.gif
    GINO.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 149

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Make it a halloween meet. Al can wear his green wig & signboy can wear his superhero costume.

Like Vegas.... some things just should not get out. It stays where it happened. Let that chit alone. We can't go there or we'll all be arrested. :covereyes:

Now, let's get some kind of list of names and possible dates and we'll try to pin this puppy down. Let's set a goal for doing it by this Friday. We'll toss it around, up and down and inside out, until we get it right.

I'm not good at that chit, so we'll need to get some sort of list or poll going to do this.

:peace!: One last thing. If there is another Nor'easter that wants to do this, I'll gladly pass the baton.

Although this is a Nor'eastern event so far, anyone will be welcome from around the globe.

showcase 66

I am planning on coming up that way again in August. Have a wedding to go to on the 27th in Philly. Could possibly figure a way to stay a little longer and meet with some of you guys.