• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contest/Design Off Idea

Jillbeans

Sure what the heck count me in. Reminds me of when I did the Hellvetica challenge in L'Ville. As I recall, there were some beauts which came out of it.
Love....Jill

Joe Diaz

I have this font available in my store for $129.99 plus tax and if you act now I'm running a seasonal holiday special where you can get all my other great fonts added for another $128.99 each.

Don't miss out.

Deal expires in 3 minutes.

Thanks
Eric
:ROFLMAO:
That’s hilarious! But save your ideas for the contest.

ericmitchell29

doh I already posted it... and now Im out of ideas haha. Can you just put me in for my design. lol.

If any of you need to use that font in your design... I'll extend the deal for another 2 minutes.

Ok, clock is ticking.

ericmitchell29

I don't care if I'm disqualified, I'm going to make a mint on this font (and my others as well) and... I will no longer need this contest to validate me as a designer.

haha.

(I think thats the coffee talking)

Joe Diaz

So far we have 10 that have officially said they are in:
synerhy jim
cgsigns
weasel
osmasterflex
tonyholes
d&tgraphics
insignia
ericmitchell (i'm entering yours in because it's that funny)
jill
flame

Should we go to 15 or 20?

P

ProWraps™

heres my submission.

Attachments

• polished_turd.gif
    polished_turd.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 187

SignManiac

Old English is tacky. There are so many other beautiful fonts to design with. I just finished 200 of these for the Reverend Carter

Attachments

• Revend carter.jpg
    Revend carter.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 202

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
How much time will we have, I am socked with work but if there is enough time to do it, I want in...

weaselboogie

So, is this a logo?

Maybe a week turn around for designing this steaming pile of crap. Entries due next thursday (18th) and post friday (19th) or entries due next sunday night (21st), post monday morning (22nd). This would give everyone time to put this together in between real jobs.

ChiknNutz

IN, but maybe need to dial in a few more "requirements"...such as intended use might help too...vehicle, logo, sign, etc.