Covid Sick Time?

victor bogdanov

The ultimate goal of childhood immunization is to lower/prevent infant mortality. USA has the most comprehensive recommended vaccine schedule yet we barely make top 50 courtiers when it comes to infant mortality. Even Cuba has a lower infant mortality rate.

Interesting thing about those countries with lower infant mortality rates is they tend do recommend less vaccines

Capture.JPG

Of course there are other factors involved but keeping in mind the primary goal of infant immunization is to prevent infant mortality, adding more and more vaccines is not the way to lower this

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Because my wife and I were going through IVF, we learned alot about babies. You mentioned formula... did you know that if a baby gets sick it leaves particles of the virus on the mothers nipple... and the mother's body will produce antibodies against that virus and deliver it via breast milk to the baby on the next feeding? It's amazing what biologically God has figured out..and we THINK we find a work around to.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Because my wife and I were going through IVF, we learned alot about babies. You mentioned formula... did you know that if a baby gets sick it leaves particles of the virus on the mothers nipple... and the mother's body will produce antibodies against that virus and deliver it via breast milk to the baby on the next feeding? It's amazing what biologically God has figured out..and we THINK we find a work around to.
WOW, that's awesome! Probably the biggest accomplishment of my life was breast feeding my boys. My oldest was in the NICU for a week 4 hours after he was born (aortic stenosis). As I recovered in the hospital from my c-section I pumped and my husband and mother-in-law brought the milk daily to the hospital an hour away. I continued on for 6 months. He was 10#'s at birth, it just got to be too much, he was a thirsty boy.

Anyway, I always get really excited when a pregnant girl tells me she might or is going to breastfeed. I always encourage it even if they give up after a week...that colostrum is so very important! Knock on wood both kids have been healthy and always in the 100 percentile for growth and advanced in school. I attribute that to breastfeeding. You can't change my mind LOL

Stacey K

I like making signs
I did not get the shot. At first I thought I would and I was a little excited not to end up in a cold storage trailer...but then politicians started saying things that raised red flags and I started thinking about it more. Was it really safe? Was it rushed? This guy I voted for isn't a doctor, how does he know it's safe?

I began my own research and found some of the side effects might be worse than covid. After some time, I did not trust Fauci and thought Trump should fire him. Two years later...here he is

Welcome Delta. I seriously considered getting it. My parents were both mad at me and argued that I should get it. Then 2 of my sister's friends in their 40s got Bells Palsy - one went away after a couple weeks, the other is still there after probably 9 months now. My niece's friend began hemorrhaging periods. Some of my friends got deathly ill after the second shot. My unvaxed sister just got pnemonia from Covid but recovered fine and both my parents were again pushing me.

Last weekend -- My parents met up with some friends and a guy had a cyst on his leg for 6 months with no change. Got the shot and within days he could practically watch it grow, it was HUGE within days, had to get it removed. The other man had numerous health problems after getting deathly ill. They both never went further than the first shot.

Yesterday -- my mom said maybe I should not get the shot.

I have been taking D3 and zinc. I rinse/gargle with a water and hydrogen peroxide mouth wash and after gatherings or being around sick people I do a nasal wash before bed. I'll take my voodoo over the shot any day.

ikarasu

Unfortunately, it pretty much is the new normal. With the way we have advanced it is somewhat needed too.

You keep hearing how super contagious covid is and how it is spread around the world it rates never seen before, but if the Spanish flu or any of the other deadly viruses came on today do you think it would be any different?

If covid came out even 30 years ago it probably would have been contained in China. America has three to four big airports where a flight from pretty much every country and city lands within 24 hours every single day and then thousands of more flights travel all across America.

Globalization is great, but look at how many diseases are spreading now. It means we can't rely on our own immune system for certain things.

But what do we do? Look at when Trump shut down the border to China to try to prevent the spread.. look when omnicon came out and Canada banned flights from a few countries, if we try to quarantine and keep the dangerous viruses all of our city is much as possible they get labeled as racists and businesses get upset because it hurts their bottom line.

The world is screwed and becoming a more dangerous place, so people have to decide the best way to take care of themselves and not rely on others to tell them. For me personally, I'd rather inject my kid with a medicine I don't know what is or understand but has been peer-reviewed by thousands of doctors and research clinics even if it means giving my kid a .1% chance of not suffering.

Then 2 of my sister's friends in their 40s got Bells Palsy - one went away after a couple weeks, the other is still there after probably 9 months now.
My niece got Bell's Palsy in her teens. It just happens. To anyone. It's been linked to simple viruses such as cold sores, the flu, chickenpox, shingles...
My parents met up with some friends and a guy had a cyst on his leg for 6 months with no change. Got the shot and within days he could practically watch it grow, it was HUGE within days, had to get it removed.
I had a cyst in my armpit for close to a decade that never bothered me, got to be about the size of a marble towards the end. One morning I wake up and BOOM! It's twice the size it was the day before, red, and extremely tender. Next day it was even bigger and more tender. It just got infected, like a lot of cysts do, and I had to have it removed. Another one developed on my back and was only there for 6-9 months before it got infected and had to be removed. Both pre-covid vaccine.

dypinc

Go to this site and check your Covid vaccination batch #’s to see, just the reported problems. Only about 20% of the problems were reported.

https://www.howbadismybatch.com/

Enter one batch # at a time and then clear it for the second.

Your Covid vaccination card has the batch #’s.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
The ultimate goal of childhood immunization is to lower/prevent infant mortality. USA has the most comprehensive recommended vaccine schedule yet we barely make top 50 courtiers when it comes to infant mortality. Even Cuba has a lower infant mortality rate.

Interesting thing about those countries with lower infant mortality rates is they tend do recommend less vaccines

View attachment 157410

Of course there are other factors involved but keeping in mind the primary goal of infant immunization is to prevent infant mortality, adding more and more vaccines is not the way to lower this
Yeah... very nice study and definitely not biased.

Neil Z Miller, Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute, USA Gary S Goldman, Computer scientist, Pearblossom, California, USA
Declaration of Conflict of Interest
Neil Z Miller is associated with the ‘Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute’. Gary S Goldman has not been associated with the ‘World Association for Vaccine Education’ (WAVE) for more than four years but was, at the time of publication of the article, still listed as a Director for it on the WAVE website.

Look at that list of countries. Like for example, US spending a ton of money on healthcare but the availability of it being poor to everyone. Yep the people who have money have great access and the people with no money... not so great.
Most of those countries that rank on the top have universal healthcare. I looked quick but I think every country in top20 have universal healthcare.
I guess that could not possibly have anything to do with it?

Did you know overweight or obese mothers have increased risk of induced preterm birth. I'm quoting your study now, For example, premature births in the United States have increased by more than 20% between 1990 and 2006. Preterm babies have a higher risk of complications that could lead to death within the first year of life.
Now go look how the obesity graph in US matches that 20% increase between 90-06 :big laugh:

In the United States, 12% to 38% of pregnant women are overweight and 11% to 40% are obese.

Last edited:

victor bogdanov

Yeah... very nice study and definitely not biased.

Neil Z Miller, Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute, USA Gary S Goldman, Computer scientist, Pearblossom, California, USA
Declaration of Conflict of Interest
Neil Z Miller is associated with the ‘Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute’. Gary S Goldman has not been associated with the ‘World Association for Vaccine Education’ (WAVE) for more than four years but was, at the time of publication of the article, still listed as a Director for it on the WAVE website.

Look at that list of countries. Like for example, US spending a ton of money on healthcare but the availability of it being poor to everyone. Yep the people who have money have great access and the people with no money... not so great.
Most of those countries that rank on the top have universal healthcare. I looked quick but I think every country in top20 have universal healthcare.
I guess that could not possibly have anything to do with it?

Did you know overweight or obese mothers have increased risk of induced preterm birth. I'm quoting your study now, For example, premature births in the United States have increased by more than 20% between 1990 and 2006. Preterm babies have a higher risk of complications that could lead to death within the first year of life.
Now go look how the obesity graph in US matches that 20% increase between 90-06 :big laugh:

In the United States, 12% to 38% of pregnant women are overweight and 11% to 40% are obese.

Lets make it as stigmatic to be overweight/obese as it is to be "antivax".

Reminds me of this

Capture.JPG

Boudica

I'm here for educational purposes.
If anyone cares what I have to say, I'll say this..
I felt like a responsible citizen and I wanted to get back to "normal". Got the vaccine shot, then secondary dose. It kicked my *** the second time. Was sick for a day. I vowed at the time, I wasn't taking any booster shots. Now that this vaccine is still an "emergency" thing, yet the other two thirds of my small, house hold has not been vaccinated... We haven't gotten sick. I really believe that covid has reached it's potential, and the latest varient is our sign that this is no longer a deadly pandemic... But More like influenza... Always mutating... But not deadly to a healthy population.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I got vaccinated and my wife did not. She got covid over Thanksgiving and was very sick for 3 weeks... couldn't get out of bed for most of it. She ended up in the hospital, got the infusion and at one point seriously thought Covid might kill her. She got better and is OK now. Over Christmas, we flew to Florida and back... everyone was masked in a very crowded airport and packed plane. A few days after the flight home I started feeling sick and tested positive for Covid. It only lasted 3 or so days and wasn't half as bad as some hangovers I've experienced.

My thoughts... I've taken many mystery pills in my younger days, didn't ask what was in them. Didn't ask the coke dealer what was in the cut. If my body survived those years, a little shot from the big bad pharmaceutical company wasn't going to be the end of me. I took it because I didn't want to shut my business for a month or put my wife though double duty while I was sick... or worse, she and I would get sick at the same time and be unable to care for our daughter. It's a gamble and I didn't like either of those options more than the unknown of a vaccine. In my experience, I think it paid off and was the right move.

If someone is so against the vaccine and 5G, I think we're ignoring the bigger elephants in the room. Pollution, climate change, obesity, minimum wage, micro plastics... heck, you can't even eat healthy... how about getting outraged over the chemicals our farmers cover fruits and veggies with and what THAT is potentially doing to us everyday? There are alot of industries out there breathing a sigh of relief that your attention has been distracted with vaccines and 5G. 5 card monte and you think you're winning.