• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dan Antonelli for the win in a HVAC mobile marketing contest

Joe Diaz

Yeah I remember seeing it too. But I think I saw him post it on facebook a while back. It doesn't surprise me though. I've really been digging their retro style lately!

Dan Antonelli

Thanks guys! We're doing their web site right now actually. Pretty cool retro style, (of course!). We are getting a lot of specific inquiries into this specific genre, so the work we're putting out is definitely marketing itself.

We have three new retro brands and wrap designs we booked in last week alone. Kind of nuts. I have to say it's very hard to keep trying to outdo the last one, without getting too comfortable in styles. I mean I spent three hours this morning trying to research a cool way to display a phone number on a retro wrap.

The research is really the killer though. We've raised rates, but its still not really enough. I'd say the retro brands are taking us close to 25 hours - some even more -and the the wrap design usually around 7-10.

We've accumulated a great library of reference material, which helps. I can say that these guys getting them are experiencing a huge impact in their business - which is really what it's all about.