• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design Contest - Death Metal Poster!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This should be really neat when finished.

Don't forget to add your watermarks to these things........ :rock-n-roll:

RebeckaR

I'm very excited.
Finally a chance to use my autographed photo of me and the Lawrence Welk orchestra.
Yee Haw!

Joe Diaz

I don't think so.....you pick.

Uh okay.... I'll just pick from the top.

Someone else PM'd me that they didn't want to do it either so Jill and Tiki you're in. (if you want)

Just to let everyone know. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Maybe I should have said heavy metal rather then death metal. Think of it as a way to mock death metal if you want.

Jillbeans

OK count me in. I have nothing against the idea, it is just entirely not my fortè.
The only thing I know about death metal is that it makes my ears bleed.
But it will sure be a challenge!

njsigns

Sorry I missed out on this one - I probably listen to more death metal than the whole forum put together... Let me know if there is an opening.

Gene

high impact

I don't like death metal at all but it sounds like a KEWL contest. I can probably jump in "if" someone needs replaced...

btropical.com

Cannibal Corpse in the movie Pet detective is cool when Jim Carrey starts moshing . Pretty funny . I have Death FM on at all times at the shop its available on the Windows media radio tuner if anyone needs inspiration .

synergy_jim

dude.... If you are offended just because someone said death metal, you need to un pucker your butt cheeks a little.

I love Jesus just as much as the next guy, but it doesn't mean I have to be a too tightly wound wiener....

high impact

I'M WITH SYNERGY JIM ON THIS ONE.

There's that thing called "religion" again...usually the people who understand the message the least get offended the most. ditchchurch.com dude

Jane Diaz

:omg2:
Come on, people....get over the religious discussion and view this in the manner it was intended...A FUN contest! If someone is offended, sorry, don't participate. If they don't want to participate, leave them be! :banghead: Why does everything have to be so controversial! Lighten up!!:rock-n-roll: Have some fun!!
The Mom

Last edited: