• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge print from '05

Gene@mpls

I don't recall what year we bought a Gerber Edge and cutter [I recall it cost $25k- a lot of money then] but we did two moving vans for a realtor, one in 2002 and one in 2005. I am not sure which one this is that was in for some remedial work but ev
Gus.jpg
en if it was done in '05, I am impressed- no laminate unless I sprayed it with clear.

netsol

2 years ago, a friend retired. He had cut vinyl window lettering we had done for him in 1998. Black, blue & red .
21 years later, it looked damn good! The onlyobjectionable part was one line we had installed on inside of glass.. adhesive had turned brownish.

This is why I scoff at some of my friends who refuse to keep any vinyl except black and printable white. (3-5 years vs. 21 years?) of course there are many other factors to tip the scale towards printing a color on white vinyl

Bill Modzel

I'm retired but still have an Edge II and a GsX plotter in my basement. I had planned to just get smaller jobs off Craig's List or whatever to generate some play money. I'm running everything through MacImprint on my old Mac G4 laptop. I was a beta tester for GSP when they were developing it as an Adobe Illustrator plug in. Looking to sell the whole outfit and concentrate on my artwork now.

Billct2

Where are you,
I'm retired but still have an Edge II and a GsX plotter in my basement. I had planned to just get smaller jobs off Craig's List or whatever to generate some play money. I'm running everything through MacImprint on my old Mac G4 laptop. I was a beta tester for GSP when they were developing it as an Adobe Illustrator plug in. Looking to sell the whole outfit and concentrate on my artwork now.
Where are you, I might be interested

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Go for a nice drive in mid September and enjoy the sites. Go a little later and watch the leaves turn.

Bill Modzel

That's a little too far, I'd like to check out and pick up in person
Are you at all interested yet? I'll let things go cheap enough to make it worth it. Edge II, GsX plotter, over 60 color foils plus many duplicates. I had hoped to continue a small home based business but have had some health issues which have stifled me. Wife is after me to clean out the basement.

Billct2

Hi Bill, I'd be interested if it could be safely shipped. As I recall there is some bracket you have to use to ship an edge to lock the head or something like that

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Traverse city, I've been trying to get out there sometime from CT but it is way far.
My nephew runs Middlecoast Brewery out there. Too bad they don't sell it in CT.
They have some beer I really like.