• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GM, JEEP, Chrysler LOGOs

HulkSmash

Why? They ARE stickers, that is what I am going to call them. I got tuff scin.
I certainly don't want to get into trouble, espcially since there is not alot of money blue to be make printing stickers.

what..? why do you have colors in there

ChicagoGraphics

I'm thinking Edna is already doing time and is tired of punching plates and want's to get into something else.

Make up some Harley stickers up and see what happeneds

Baz

The real question is .. If you call them decals ... Do you pronounce it "decalls" or "deecals" :help

signage

The safest way to do the in stamp them with this on the back:Canada:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
:ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We desperately need one of your famous drop kick punts................. to the you know what :omg: :Oops:

skyhigh

back the boat up a minute..... What kinda PIE? Banana Creme? Coconut Cream? Pumpkin?

(yep in that order) Banana Cream is the green.

Jillbeans

Edna's pies bring all the boys to the yard.
Cutting and selling copyrighted stickers brings out the Feds, tho.

Marlene

I think you can make more money if you do Harley parking and Disney characters. Harley people would love a nice "Harley Parking" sign and who wouldn't love Tinkerbell peeing on Calvin sticker for their truck windows. you can make a ton of money from these. if it's on the internet, it is OK to download and use any of it. you don't have to worry about getting permission as it isn't like you will be making them for Harley or Disney so who would care? go for it girl!

george1948

Hello

I am looking for logos like this that are high quality. All the ones I copy and paste off the internet look all grainy when I blow them up. Is there a program I can use to make them look better? I want to print JEEP Parking signs and stuff like that to sell.

I just read your request tonight.
I found and called the GM rep for just this. He sent me the paperwork to fill out to use the GM logos in my production for resell.
Said the cost is $2500 per year for permission. I didn't do it I don't have enough business. Asked him about people selling logo stickers his answer is that " we're shutting them down daily" Not worth trying without written permission from anybody, GM Coke Disney Harley Davidson Ford and more will eventually find out and seller will get in much legal trouble and fines. not worth it.

NOTE: I did receive permission a few years ago from GM to use the logos, CORVETTE and CHEVY in my not for profit Corvette Club I had started. Had to fill out paperwork and i did get written permission for club use only and not for resell, this didn't cost anything.
George

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
George - check dates on threads. This one is from last year and I do not think Edna was being in any way serious. The point was to in some ways make a bit of a joke about those who do illegally reproduce copyrighted logos. It is a question often posed by new members that come here. They are often trying to find some fairly well known logo and it is almost always highly obvious they are not wanting to bother with permission from the company that owns the rights to the mark.