• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got my "personalized" steeler tshirt today

OldPaint

brian from vinyl signs here did this. i luv it. john deaton did artwork on back, i got some great freinds....... take a look. iam fellin really great, clowning for the camera, and an XL t-shirt fits perfect with the loss of 45 pounds!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• COREL 021.jpg
    COREL 021.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 75
  • COREL 023.jpg
    COREL 023.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 56
  • COREL 025.jpg
    COREL 025.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 58
  • COREL 026.jpg
    COREL 026.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 66
  • COREL 022.jpg
    COREL 022.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 50

ProWraps

old man, you look good in that shirt. i hope you feel as good as you look brother. enjoy the bowl!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lookin' goodddddddd....................

Are you really clowning for the camera or are you just letting out some inner body feelings...... 'Metro-Man'.................. ?? :rolleyes:

Jillbeans

OP you look 20 years younger than the last time I saw you.
Now please bid adieu to the mullet, you would look so distinguished with short hair.
Nice to have them do this shirt for you and praise God no speedo in the pix.
Love.....Jill

OldPaint

the speedo pic is in your email))))))))))))))))))
as for short hair...................never gona happen)))))))))))))))

iSign

Good luck Sunday bro...

great shirt, great outlook...
great fortune to you well beyond Sunday!

Rodi

3 haircuts, one head. Classic Mullet. Only a rare few dare to keep the species from utter demise.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here ya go.......... OP with his short hair during his early service days.........
OP early hair cut.jpg

.and see, he's dancing with another soldier................... don't tell.......

OldPaint

no gino here i am in 1966, in the service, with my 65 plymouth, with short hair...... then in 1975 with my afro)))))

Attachments

• JOEFACE.jpg
    JOEFACE.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 65plymouth.jpg
    65plymouth.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 60

Deaton Design

I met OP years ago on another board, and we became friends right off. We came from simular backgrounds, growing up wise, and Ive always respected Joe for his love of life, his outlook, and standing up for himself and what he believes in. Joe gets alot of guff from people, but almost all of it is good natured and laughing with him, not at him. I can tell I'm not the only one here that thinks that way. Good friends is what its all about.