• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gypsy Graphics...

Bigdawg

Just Me
Yep. Just wanted her to know she earned 'em free and clear...

and I'm sure you'll find out what it is at some point.. I believe your name was bandied about lol

AUTO-FX

See now, you cant just post something like that. And walk away. People will wonder how much weight GG really has gained since she got pregnant.

signage

All no now we will have to get wider screens to she her now:Big Laugh

since her head has swollen some more..hehehe

Bigdawg

Just Me
Why GG has earned her big boy pants:

Even in the face of thinking she would be banned (she misunderstood), she can keep a secret.

When thinking she was going to be banned (she wasn't) she bravely prepared to say her goodbyes and soldier on.

She is the kind of gal I'd pull that bank job with (as someone else said to me in reference to GG)... brave, trustworthy and willing to back a friend to the end...

AUTO-FX

I know I'M proud to have her on my friends list, even if she IS pregnant.And gaining weight.And getting new pants.

(I'm gonna be in big trouble when GG gets back)

Border

I'll gladly vouch for her loyalty, discretion and friendship as well. I would LOVE to do a bank job with her someday!

:toasting: