• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Birthday Arlo!

Jillbeans

Have a great day.
You too, Lance.
Love....Jill
:loveya::birthday:
PS
You going to Alice's restaurant tonight for supper?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Thanks bunches Jill... even though I don't like to be reminded of 'em anymore. While the body may age chronologically, I believe you reach a plateau in life of mental maturity. Even though I'm 57 today, I still behave like and have the same outlook I had in my 20's. Now if I still had the same physical abilities I'd be all set. Me grow up? Naaaaaaaahh

signage

Both of yu have a great day and take it easy, and Arlo it's about time you grow up a little bit (maybe the earlier 30's?)!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Both of yu have a great day and take it easy, and Arlo it's about time you grow up a little bit (maybe the earlier 30's?)!

I refuse to EVER grow up. Growin' up leads to growin' old and that leads to dyin', and dyin' to me don't sound like all that much fun.

signage

I refuse to EVER grow up. Growin' up leads to growin' old and that leads to dyin', and dyin' to me don't sound like all that much fun.

Arlo you started to dyin' right after you left the womb! Some take the short route and others take the long route! And you don't need to quote your hippie songs:ROFLMAO:

Joe Diaz

Happy Birthday you two. I hope you enjoy yourselves today. But not too much:thumb:

Last edited: