• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here's an absolute new one for me, after 51 years.............................................

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I'd be keen to see what he thought was crooked - 1/64" is about 1/3mm, and virtually imperceptible with a tapemeasure to most people, compared with parralax error from looking slightly sideways.

1mm off is no big deal, 2mm, tolerable unless it is blatantly near an edge or something. I wonder if the new job is any straighter?

But to answer the original question: I've fired three customers, and gee it was good.
The money I lost was tremendous, and the chance of winning in court was very high, but none allows for the time lost/wasted, and stresses involved in the process etc. I did the court way once, won, and still got only 1/3 of what I was owed, when they disappeared, then went bankrupt. In hindsight my loss would have been less, if I'd just ignored it and moved on.

Graphic Extremes

Knows To Little
This was a very interesting read, glad I have had only one of these types of customers where no matter what you do it will not be right. I had them remove it and refunded all their money. Best to just let them go somewhere else.

I am wondering if he got a better price on the second design from someone and changed his mind to go with the second one instead. The second one he may have received the quote after he excepted the first one. No one knows what happened with the guy to cause this unless he is just truly a complainer.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I do believe he was/is an habitual complainer. The whole time we conversed back & forth before the last incident, he did nothing but tell me how stupid everyone/customers are, how inconsiderate vendors are and how frickin' perfect he is. Nothing nice ever came outta his mouth. It was hard to have him around for more than 4 or 5 minutes. At one point, he said he'd stay to help me and I told him, no way, no f*ckin' way. I couldn't have you around for those hours and his wife laughed out loud.

Anyway, today marks the 2 week anniversary of getting rid of him. It's almost like it never happened. Some things are worth celebrating...................... :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer for everybody...... even pattie.