• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi From Vancouver Island, BC

Stooshner

Hi All, Joined this great forum a few months ago and thought I should say Hi finally. I have been working at a small shop in Courtenay BC since January and love it. We do a bit of everything, large and small. Just klast week I made a 10 foot by 20 foot banner for our local fire hall. That was a challenge! I will post a pic of it once I get to work. Forgot the card reader there!
Later!:Canada 2:

iSign

I gotta say hi to someone in BC with a sushi avatar...

...I arrived in BC last night, from Hawaii. Haven't seen any sushi yet, but it's good to be here for a few days.
Welcome to Signs101!

Air Art Girl

Another welcome from the Pacific NW. You just missed a really great Meet & Greet for the members here from the PNW. But, we will do it again next year!!!

Stooshner

Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Here's that pic of the banner is was telling you about this morning. SparkyBannerUp.jpg

"A Business with no Sign is a Sign of no Business" I wish I could remember who said this but I can't. :doh:

Later!:Canada 2: