• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ideas on this?

HaroldDesign

This is to be embroidered on the sleeve of a short-sleeve button shirt for the people going on this yacht. Wanted a palm tree. Black shirt. This is not a "job", just a quick favor. Thoughts?

Attachments

• GallantLady_1.jpg
    GallantLady_1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 94

TheSellOut

It looks good...have you tried the palm tree reversed/reflected so that it arches towards the lettering? and maybe a block font for "Nassau 2010"...it might need to be anyways for legibility, depending on the size.

tanneji

perfect! so when are we going? I assume you were just getting everyone's opinions for the s101 Bahamas trip.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
depending on the material of the shirts, i'd either beef up the fonts and choose new ones...

if it's a pique material, the threads gonna get sucked in...

HaroldDesign

depending on the material of the shirts, i'd either beef up the fonts and choose new ones...

if it's a pique material, the threads gonna get sucked in...

Thanks! I figure I'll supply the file, and modify it if whoever is doing the embroidery indicates that it isn't going to work well. Embroidery art is not something I'm familiar with. I do know they're going to make it as large as they can without it looking stupid on the sleeve.

iSign

I liked it better leaning away... but either way... lose the nuts... they look odd, or put them under the palms