• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Joe Pribish.. Old Paint

Techman

From his loving life partner.

Thank. You God. Joe.
z wishes are finally being honored. Dr.humeda and Dr. Wagner agreed to. Sign the papers to withdraw. Treatment and go with pallative care. They will give him morphin e to keep him comfortable . They. Will move him to the hospice wing if his passing isn't swift. Thanks All of you for your. Thoughts and prayers. I am at peace knowing. That divine order is in alignment and Joe gets to move on to the great beyond.know that you are loved. him as love is eternal...

Looks like this time its going to be permanent.

We all loved him..

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Joe is one of a kind. Always looked forward to reading what he posted.
I will miss him.
Hope he finds peace and rest in his remaining time with his family.

wayne k
guam usa

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For sure, lotsa great memories and conversations with him.

Old Paint, you'll be remembered forever. ))))) ))) ))))

Johnny Best

One of the true sign people to have graced this forum with his wisdom and knowledge. My prayers are with him and his family.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Not a good way start Monday. Hopefully your pain is gone soon, Joe.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))...

signage

RIP and God Bless you Old Paint (Joe Pribish)

From one Pennsylvanian to another keep painting in the sky brother

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
God Speed Joe... been reading your posts for nearly 20 years... won't be the same without you...

)))))))

FatCat

OP was one of the first "characters" I became familiar with on this forum. Seemed like he always had a way of putting things that made me smile. Sad to hear this news today...I wish him and his family peace.