• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Little Giant ladders $169.00

Jillbeans

That's less than what I paid for my fake Little Giant ladder.
Or should I say faux?
Lugged that b@stard up and down my stairs all weekend too.
Love.....Jill

Mosh

I love ours, paid around $250 back 5-6 years ago. Wal-mart sells the knock-offs for $120 but they are smaller.

SqueeGee

I bought two of them last time Woot had them. I couldn't believe the $5 shipping back then either. Great deal!

Barber

I bought one from Wooten about a year ago. It was perfect no problem at all and I do not believe it was anything but new.

ChiknNutz

I bought a couple of knock-offs from Costco, been a few years, but they were only $99 each. They are not cheaply made either, quite heavy duty. Mine are "Werner" brand and I think they are the MT-17 model. They're still not much over $100 at many places.

Pat Whatley

I bought a couple of knock-offs from Costco, been a few years, but they were only $99 each. They are not cheaply made either, quite heavy duty. Mine are "Werner" brand and I think they are the MT-17 model. They're still not much over $100 at many places.

Werner ladders are riveted, Little Giants are welded. To me rivets are like wind slits....just a place for failure to get started. Also Werner uses a lower grade of aluminum in their ladders.