• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Concept

Pinfinity

I would like to receive some feed back on this concept for my sign company logo? I have not included the text Signs & Graphics which is a tag line under this logo. Just looking for opinions.

Thnx

Attachments

• infinlogo1.jpg
    infinlogo1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 112

iSign

well, it certainly does not look original... but it is well executed...so far...

of course you do want you product or service to be associated with that... so where will that go?

SlightlyChilled

I might be wrong but I think people might like to see your tag line stuff to better give you feed back.
Looks like the ford logo not that is a bad thing and others may say the swoosh has been over done.
I think toy story and comcast when I look at it.

Pinfinity

If your implying that I copied the logo, I truley did not! I actually designed this look a few years ago and just recently updated it. I would like to know what you mean by it not being original? respectfully speaking.

CES020

I don't think they are saying you copied it, they are saying that there was/is a trend to use that same shape/style and it seems like those shape/style is all over the place now.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You've mastered some nice effects. Good start. The question is.... can you make your logo stand up on its own two feet instead of depending on so many computer effects ??

I'm also seeing quite a few light sources. You should really pick one and go with it, unless you can justify having multiple light sources.

Pinfinity

thanx for your feed back...I did want an emblem type look to the logo but I am now getting responses of how others view this. You know I will now be looking at Ford and toy story to see the similarity

Pinfinity

Total look of Logo and etc

Share your thoughts, I had this up last night just trying to get some more views...thanx

Attachments

• bizcrd2.jpg
    bizcrd2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 82

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
The logo and the card are adequate... if that is what you are shooting for, then you got it... but if I stuffed your card in the pile of cards I have collected through the years, it does not stick out.

They are not great, not bad either, I have not seen enough of your work to know if you can do better, but I would try a few more directions.

Pinfinity

Hi Rick, thanx for your honesty.. maybe I took the wrong exit on this. I'm going to try another concept focusing more on originality. I have so many other concepts in my head that mightr work!
Rick, I would love to see your business identity and business card if you didn't mind. I always like to see what others have designed as well

SignManiac

Here you go, now it's perfect.....:) Couldn't help myself. Spent four hours on Saturday dressed up as Buzz Lightyear for the kids at our annual Halloween Howl event!

Attachments

• Infinity.jpg
    Infinity.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 69

Pinfinity

And here I thought this forum was for sign professionals sharing ideas... I didn't know it is also for tools like buzz boy! Every time I post a question, this guy has a childish negative response....it's ridiculous!

Craig Sjoquist

Well ya still need to outline the name ..hard to read right now ... contrast, contrast, contrast

Read Mike Stevens mastering layout and your great ideas will get even better.