• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Concept

Pat Whatley

And here I thought this forum was for sign professionals sharing ideas... I didn't know it is also for tools like buzz boy! Every time I post a question, this guy has a childish negative response....it's ridiculous!
What's ridiculous...his posts or your response?

CES020

No need for Rick to post his own stuff, this forum is full of Rick's work and his spin on people's images. Click on his name and find all posts by Rick. It should be a requirement to join this forum.

His level of work is what the majority of us dream we'll reach one day.

Pat Whatley

:ROFLMAO:.... I thought he was talking about you.............. :Oops:

Dangit, I hope not. I hate it when I don't get the chance to participate in something like that. Of course, just to make sure I went back through all his posts and I have no clue so I'm gonna say it's not me, it's you.

SignManiac

It was me. No big deal. Not everyone apparently is familiar with Toy Story and Buzz Lightyears famous saying "to infinity and beyond"

Well except for slightly chilled, he's got a three year old so he had to chuckle, therefore it's all his fault :)))

You have to admit, it's a great tag line for excellent signs...

Flame

And here I thought this forum was for sign professionals sharing ideas... I didn't know it is also for tools like buzz boy! Every time I post a question, this guy has a childish negative response....it's ridiculous!

You officially alienated yourself from oh....half the forum and the majority of the people who could actually help you.

Seriously, chill out. He wasn't dissing you, just having a laugh.

Lighten up, Francis.

BTW, you posted some nice examples of your previous work in your other thread. I think most in this thread think you can do better with your logo.

iSign

regarding it being original... I don't know why, it just seems Ive seen that sort of thing somewhere before! ..but certainly, if you started designing it 3 years ago, I think you should be able to get some credit for that if anyone is unimpressed...

showfull.php

Seven Sin Design

What about playing with the idea of an infinity symbol creatively worked into your name?

It wouldn't be easy, but defnitely more interesting.

Good luck!

Pinfinity

I really didn't realize that there are a lot of similarities to what I thought looked different.
It's funny when you work on something and you think "Yea, thats it" it really isn't untill you step back for a while.

Pinfinity

Seven Sin, I just took a spin at your site...all I can say is ....never mind, there are no words to describe the level of work your producing....BEAUTIFUL!!

SlightlyChilled

regarding it being original... I don't know why, it just seems Ive seen that sort of thing somewhere before! ..but certainly, if you started designing it 3 years ago, I think you should be able to get some credit for that if anyone is unimpressed...

showfull.php

Isign that is why in my first post I said "some may say the swoosh is over done." That's what was told to me and poof gone. That's all I was getting at.:smile:

Just hear them out at the end you will have a kick ass logo. People tell me all the time how much they like mine and I have the hard asses here to thank for it. When I first got here I hated It but now I see that they are just trying to make you the best you can be.

Last edited:

Pinfinity

ISIGN, thanx for your views on the logo. I have had the trade name Infinity Signs & Graphics for more than 20 years. I have changed the look of my logo many times through the years. I just re-designed this look last week. I understand the overall view from others on this forum. I am going to see if I can be more original which is tough to do, since it appears that most have a tendency to copy others and tweak it. which I did not.
But I can see what your conveying to me....thanx

HulkSmash

I like the logo,
The only thing that really bothers me is the "swoosh," I know you're not going for it, but it looks like you're trying to get a 3D effect and it's failing. It looks flat when the logo is trying to be 3d. as in, it looks like youre swoosh is suppose to be a 3d effect..
does that make sense? Sorry its 7:30.