• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for some critiques on some Vehicle wrap design

Attachments

• m3redbull-1.jpg
    m3redbull-1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 98
  • m3monster2-1.jpg
    m3monster2-1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 72
  • m3rockstar-1.jpg
    m3rockstar-1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:

artbot

it's nice but i'd like to see a little less symmetry. like the red bull circle could launch across the hood 1/3 of the way. modern...good. but predictable.

also the dc and rockstar branding is too small. clients are in love with the brand, not the car. make the car scream the brand not whisper it.

Sideshow

They look good, Im not fond of the middle one, the white sideways drips.... I dunno, anything in the design that seems to rely on being level with body lines...ie if it slants its noticable, always throws off a project if its not perfectly applied.

Overall they look great

natedawg9640

nicely done, how do you intend on accomplishing the color matched wheel accents and calipers? vinyl on the wheels? or an exta grand to have the painted? I'd think vinyl on wheels would be pretty succeptable to rock chips and the like.