• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merchant Warning - Killer Graphics

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The membership at Signs 101 of Killergraphics has been revoked and a prorated refund of his merchant subscription mailed to him.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Doug….

I merely made a suggestion so as to not hurt innocent parties. Seems lately, everyone gets bent out a shape regardless of what they say or do around here.

Should any of the suggestions work for this OP or any other member or guest for that fact… good for them. At least I came forth and gave an honest opinion.

I’m hardly coming up with dreams or rules, but something is broken here and it’s only getting worse. If you can’t see that, I’m sorry. No hurt or malice was used towards anyone in my post

Whether we’re adults or heard things, people don’t seem to use any search buttons or other means to look anything up and seem to need to be constantly reinforced how to get by with anything and everything these days.

Your last paragraph I don’t understand at all, so I can’t even respond to it, but suffice it to say, I don’t have a problem and I hardly think I hi-jacked this thread.

Yes, I agree it was a good call, Fred, if I'm allowed to respond.

iSign

The membership at Signs 101 of Killergraphics has been revoked and a prorated refund of his merchant subscription mailed to him.

I think that was an appropriate decision.
We tend to attribute a sense of endorsement by a larger group or entity, when sponsorship privileges are granted to any merchant or vendor, by any larger group or entity. I think it is important to maintain some degree of accountability, in order to allow that sense of endorsement to continue, and/or when the accountability is not up to the standards that the entity wishes to promote... I am pleased to see that the sense of endorsement will be discontinued.

iSign

Your last paragraph I don’t understand at all, so I can’t even respond to it...

pretty simple really...

you judged him for judging others... & even when the previously unknown facts came out... you still wanted to talk about some new rules, instead of allowing the topic to return to the OP's issues...

no biggie, but since it hadn't been clear, hopefully it is now.

JR's

wow , I hope this is a lesson for everyone that doesn't want to handle business in a business like manner. thanks for being a big brother in the forum. :thumb: :thumb:

JR

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Welcome to the new age. The internet makes everything instant and news good or bad can spread quickly and google makes it easy to find

parkedcar

I think that was a very good call Fred.
We all want the best quality from our merchant members here. I only used KG because he was a MM. And your decision gives me more confidence in any future transactions with merchant members. We all make mistakes, its how we handle those mistakes that helps set you apart from others.

WDP

This is why we offer to EVERYBODY DTG NO EXFEPTIONS Sample packs first becuase we try to avoid this at all cost. Especially when there is a large order cause lord knows it can hurt your wallet. OUCH!

My intent in posting this was not to get KG kicked off of here but to warn future potential customers of his of what they may be in for. Now at the same time I am not sorry for what happened to him. I think Freds action will lead to more creditability for the merchant members here. I know I always look here first when I need to outsource work and with this exception I have been very pleased with everyone I have delt with.

threeputt

Appropriate decision Fred.

That was some attrocious work. (used to run an 8 man wholesale garment printing shop)

But the real problem was his inability to deal with the client in a fair and forthright manner and use industry standards for the work itself.

GB2

Old Member
Sorry, I just realized that the old link in that thread no longer works. Basically it was his own story about how he runs his business and he described how he really doesn't do any of his own work but outsources it all over the place. As I recall it was a sad picture of how he operates.

Techman

No question, what went down here on this thread is becoming quite clear its 100% true and it's happened to others, but if others see this method of taking care of business, it will quickly become the means to call everyone out for the slightest of infractions and that's what I'd like to possibly ward off.

This thread is not some mud slinging fest. Its an outright RIP off. Outing a bad job here or at a meet or during a phone call is all the same. It doesn't matter who it is. Bad bizz is bad bizz.

In fact I am fixing to make a report concerning my experience with a certain advertising media about their bait and switch tactics. I either tell it here. or tell it at a meet or email it to every one. In any case every one will hear about it so they can be in the caveat emptor position. IS this Not what communication is all about?

Remember the big "A" bad vinyl reports? Someone said no one should say anything. Take it to the supplier was mentioned. Do nto post on a BB. That's bad karma etc. But, after a while it became obvious there was a serious problem hurting a load of people.

That's a fact of life. Bad bizz deserves a bad report. Whats the difference between this one and Rev. Ike and his banner scam or the "A" fiasco?

This case and the previous case with the same MM are glaring examples of some bad tactics that need to be reported. They should not be downplayed as some tiff between two parties as if it were a mere whine fest. It's a true and valid complaint that cost at least two good business persons to suffer a healthy amount of money.

oh here is the new link from the one just posted above that seems to work

http://forums.screenprinters.net/viewthread/4/374233

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Lets make Fred's life more complicated and ask for him to set up a merchant rating system like ebay.
Reviews, feedback - performance/usage charts-n-graphs, trends etc.....

wayne k
guam usa

CentralSigns

If Killer Graphics was sub-ing out all his work as was commented. Let that be a lesson to all who sub out work. At any time, you can be screwed. It's really too bad he didn't have the honor, to stand behind his/someone else's/who knows who's products. That's what really important here !

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Lets make Fred's life more complicated and ask for him to set up a merchant rating system like ebay.
Reviews, feedback - performance/usage charts-n-graphs, trends etc.....

wayne k
guam usa

Such a place exists HERE. All members need to do is use it. Note the last category down the page.