• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Monday's Delivery...

Bigdawg

Just Me
Awesome Chris. Congratulations to both you and mommy...

and I think you're going to be doing a lot more installs now... like installing diapers... :smile:

Border

That's awesome Chris! Congrats!!!!! No better feeling than meeting your own kid for the first time!

dlndesign

Congrats! Mine just turned 2, take lots of pictures, your going to miss these first days! Best wishes to your family.

Patrick46

Congratulations there Chris!!

but as for the installs...don't you think you've done ENOUGH installs for awhile??? :covereyes: :ROFLMAO:

Is Chandler your first?? If he is, be prepared to learn more about yourself than you thought you ever knew! :thumb:

Our son, (the caboose) is now 19, and he's not only the coolest person I've ever had the chance to meet, but he's my absolute best friend in the whole world. I pray that any man can be as close to their son as I am to mine. :rock-n-roll: