• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New: Before & After

ucmj22

Im trying to get this company to change their logo. I dont want it to be so different that they feel they have to change everything right away (they have hundreds of trailers, and many hundred pieces of equipment) because I know that can scare them away. I am just getting sick of putting this "logo" on things. Trying to go for something with a stronger Icon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 8.13.32 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 8.13.32 AM.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 8.18.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 8.18.43 AM.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 168

Jillbeans

I like it a lot!
But I would make the main color of the hurricane looking icon the darker color, and the lighter color be the drop shadow, to make it read like Services not ervices.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If they don't like that.... they don't like chocolate cake.

Whether or not they asked for it, how could they say no to that concept ??

It looks terrific !! :thumb:

ucmj22

I like it a lot!
But I would make the main color of the hurricane looking icon the darker color, and the lighter color be the drop shadow, to make it read like Services not ervices.
Love....Jill

I tried it that way first, but it seemed to run together, so I thought having the darker drop near the "ervices" would help to connect it to the second word. What do you think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 8.28.57 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 8.28.57 AM.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 81

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like the first way better. Don't know why, but it looks like an 'S', belonging to the word, even though it's a different color. When the 'S' is dark like the rest..... it looks like a clever '69' icon.

Jillbeans

I like it better the second way. :)
Particularly like your treatment of LLC, forgot to say that.
Not in love with the chopped out E but that's just me.

Billct2

How about the first with the dark green as an outline around the whole letter, in addition to the shade.

2B

The second one but rotate the white "eye" of the hurricane clockwise to resemble more of an "S" to help correct "ervice"

qmr55

I love it and hope they do to. One change I would recommend is to add the S to the beginning of Services. You can still keep the icon in the center of it but I think Services needs to be spelled out in this case.

Marlene

I like the first way better. Don't know why, but it looks like an 'S', belonging to the word, even though it's a different color.

me too I like the the first. also agree to rotate the "eye"

it looks really nice. love the colors and as soon as I saw it I knew what they did. nice job

klingsdesigns

Looks great.. for some reason i dont like how the s cuts into the e either. I understand why it does since it is one word. But thats where my eyes go is looking that that cut out.