• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new to it all

Cheesey19

I race in the northeast pa and have designed and painted my own cars for years. and decided to buy a vinyl machine and take a stab at it!!! aint got a clue to what i am doing! Any tips or secrets eould be very helpful!!

optmgfx

Have a lot of patience and practice. It's not a bad as it is made out to be. What machine and what program are you using? You will find a lot of valuable information on this site and everyone here will give you sound advise and tips to help you get started. Welcome aboard and look forward to communicating with you in the future!!!!

:Welcome:

Ken

Welcome from BC.
There is a search function here to dig into specific problems you may be having.
Cheers!
Ken

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Another welcome from PA.............

Kinda like racing.... gotta learn the basics about driving before you go out onto a track and kill others for a living.... so learn the basics here and you should do just fine :thumb:

Cheesey19

Thanks guys I live in hallstead about 2 miles south of the NY border. Ive had my hand in all types of racing IMCA, purestock and some Mods. I bought the cheapest system I could just in case things dont work out.

Craig Sjoquist

welcome to a outstanding forum n ppl
may I suggest reading..... Mike Stevens ..mastering layout ... you do that you've done more then most start ups

wraps r kewl