• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Wrap Design

ProWraps

here is the photo you requested (poorly taken with my iphone).

Attachments

• pw_yaris_updated.jpg
    pw_yaris_updated.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 115

Brands Imaging

here is the photo you requested (poorly taken with my iphone).

thats pretty cool...I like the ease of it, very simple....especially in reflective...I just dont have that luxury with how my design is set up...unless i flip everything around....and I'm so impatient and want to get this into print already!!

ProWraps

it was a band aid. i would much rather have done it in production and incorporated it better. but cest la vie. it works. we are going to be re wrapping our fleet here in about 6 months so i just chalk it up to experience.

your design works, i just dont like outlined white, on a white background. a nice deep grey would add a really good dimension to the color scheme.

SignManiac

I for one don't feel bigger is always better. I intentionally kept my image small. I'm still surprised at how many people have taken notice of it, even at this small size. I like clean and simple. My competition attempted to wrap their vehicle and it is the gaudiest thing I've ever seen.

Although I could easily do a complete wrap, I like that it isn't plus it's a hell of a lot easier to do a partial.

Attachments

• new truck logo.jpg
    new truck logo.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 99

synergy_jim

FYI. If you are doing a wrap, you are way better off putting the web addy with the name than the phone number. Most people will commit words to memory long before a number. Therefore, you will get better recognition with the web address.

As for the design.... Very clean and classy.

ProWraps

FYI. If you are doing a wrap, you are way better off putting the web addy with the name than the phone number. Most people will commit words to memory long before a number. Therefore, you will get better recognition with the web address.

As for the design.... Very clean and classy.

this is very true. you can also get a vanity number. 888-4-PROWRAPS is ours. works great. nice thing is, our domain doesnt have our name in it www.wraps.pro. but our number does. so it serves double duty.

grafixemporium

We thought about the vanity number thing long and hard and came to the conclusion that they just don't work as well as they used to. With cell phones being most people's primary means of communication these days... well... most cell phones don't have the 1 (abc), 2 (def) lettering on them anymore. I wouldn't have the first clue how to dial 888-4-PROWRAPS on my Blackberry Curve.

ProWraps

works great for us. ill take 888-4-PROWRAPS over 888-477-6927 any day of the week especially when branding something with a 5 second recognition window. but i do understand where you are coming from. my old phone didnt have letters on the keys. only numbers. and i was more frustrated with the phone rather than vanity numbers.

now i refuse to buy a phone with out a standardized number pad (letters, and numbers etc). as a business owner, its a must.

Last edited:

Jon Aston

Brett!

How the heck are you? How's biz?

You're getting some excellent feedback above.

You really do need to work on your marketing message...and I don't often say this, but I think your logo should be bigger.

I could be wrong, but I think you will lose alot of the impact of that design once applied... unless the windows are darkly tinted. Try rendering it with white windows and you'll see what I mean. Window film on the rear windows will help.

Don't forget the rear end, which will get higher readership.

Brands Imaging

Hey Jon,

all is well, thanks. i hope all is well

Yeah, i agree with you guys about the messaging (and my logo) being larger. I really feel that there is a nice fine line between wraps always needing to be too much, and just enough, and in those lines you need to have taste but also be notice and have the rolling billboards that we got into wraps for in the first place.

The only situation that I'm having here is that my sales girl has to be happy with this design, however i will have the last word or else i wont do it. She is pretty cool and i will explain the importance of the larger graphics...

I'll be back with the third revision tomorrow.

astro8

The grey with the black outline is not cool...
I liked the first one and yeah, upsize the logo a little if you feel it needed, but your design is starting to stray away from what I first found so fresh and go the way of ordinary..