• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

oh wow we just had earth tremors here in Toronto

gabagoo

I was sitting at my desk on the 2nd floor and I felt this strange sensation like someone was pushing something heavy back and forth and wondered...is someone moving a piano?

Heck now the radio is saying that there was an earthquake from Ottawa to Toronto. Nothing major but I have never experienced such a weird feeling before.

I thought it had something to do with the liquid lunch he he:beer

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was sitting at my desk on the 2nd floor and I felt this strange sensation like someone was pushing something heavy back and forth and wondered...is someone moving a piano?

Heck now the radio is saying that there was an earthquake from Ottawa to Toronto. Nothing major but I have never experienced such a weird feeling before.

I thought it had something to do with the liquid lunch he he:beer

Maybe you just have a spastic colon................... :ROFLMAO:

Marlene

no kidding, we felt it here. it was strong enough to rattle our windows. I'm near Burlington Vermont and that's a ways away from you.

Jillbeans

Creepy!
I always assumed earthquakes were along the coast but I guess they could be anywhere.
Looks like we will be in for a tornado warning later.
Love....Jill

knucklehead

We had a small quake last year, like a 3.8 or something, but right before it stated shaking, it sounded like a sonic boom from a fighter jet. Never knew earthquakes made sonic booms.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
supposedly you could feel them here (buffalo), i was at the ballpark at the time and didn't feel anything...

AUTO-FX

I experienced a quake while visiting my brother in law in Charleston SC. A huge "BOOM" like a plane crashed in the front yard and we went running outside to look!
A jolt like that will always remain in your memory banks...

Baz

I was out installing today near Wakefield, Québec. It is about a 40 minute drive from Buckingham, Qc. which is where the epicentre was. Me and my guy were working on golf course entrance (main) signs and boy did the ground ever shake. We were standing on a paved stretch of road. I wasn't scared about anything falling on us since there was nothing around but i did have a thought about the 2012 movie where the ground just fals from underneath you. You can laugh it off now but when it's going on you just stop, keep your balance and put on a stupid face.:covereyes:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was out installing today near Wakefield, Québec. It is about a 40 minute drive from Buckingham, Qc. which is where the epicentre was. Me and my guy were working on golf course entrance (main) signs and boy did the ground ever shake. We were standing on a paved stretch of road. I wasn't scared about anything falling on us since there was nothing around but i did have a thought about the 2012 movie where the ground just fals from underneath you. You can laugh it off now but when it's going on you just stop, keep your balance and put on a stupid face.:covereyes:

Hey... I resent that remark..... he belongs to us and you can't use his face for your cheap jokes...........
obama n potato head.jpg

Sign_Boy

Auto - I would have been a little frightened if the earth started shaking and the thought scene from the movie 2012 came to mind. That's all