• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ohhhhh, what a night......................

Typestries

This is perhaps the bestest funniest thread in a long time. F##%kerware party. See, you never stop learning, lol.

Have fun tonight Gino. Lets hope you are off of here.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Gino did they have any camping equipment on display during the show and tell?

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• fully_erect.jpg
    fully_erect.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 67

skyhigh

my sympathies Gino......

So the little woman feels you need some assistance? :Oops:

Old bedroom noises......
:Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping:

New bedroom noises.........
:Sleeping:BUZZZZZZZ:Sleeping:BUZZZZZ:Sleeping:BUZZZZZ:Sleeping:BUZZZZZ

I'll second the TMI & "late December back in 63"

SD&F

I am a pretty free thinker and I think I have seen everything(atleast what I need to see).
I have been to these parties and I laugh so much, not at what is being sold, but at what comes out of the mouthes of some of these women. It is as if they are holding back just to let loose at this party. It's not always the quite ones....it's everyone.
I know it is all in good fun!!!! Gino, have your own party!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha..... jut saw this resurface. SD&F.... I have a party going on in my head all day and night long... each and every day. It's a blast being me. No denying it.

Sky..... not to worry, she's not looking for new outlets or assistance.... she was doing a favor for a friend and this thing just got interesting, when I crashed the party a little ahead of time. I'm sure you remember the Goddess and there are no additions needed. I say that with 100% confidence.

The girl that actually held the party is our Credit Card lady and she stopped by yesterday to update my machine. We talked about the party a little and had no idea there were still toys out and about when I came out. She said that's wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. The girl doing all the demonstrating and narrative when I sat down is now going to start holding her own parties. She a frickin' 'natural' at it.

CES020

You know you're in trouble when your wife comes and asks you if the outlets in the bedroom are 120v or 240v.

CheapVehicleWrap

Feel for you Bro. Nothing like being dumped in the middle of a good ol' fashioned dildo party with 30 or so milfs. I hoped you enjoyed yourself though because even Mosh would have ended the evening with happy ending.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, but I did notice a few extra cases of 'D' cell batteries down in the basement. :rolleyes:

CheapVehicleWrap

No, but I did notice a few extra cases of 'D' cell batteries down in the basement. :rolleyes:

It's a known fact that women are the biggest consumers of batteries. On my time off I can often be found in the battery isle hitting on hotties. I have have some great pick up lines and wear my solar hat and t shirt convincing them to go green.

skyhigh

It's a known fact that women are the biggest consumers of batteries. On my time off I can often be found in the battery isle hitting on hotties. I have have some great pick up lines and wear my solar hat and t shirt convincing them to go green.
LMAO.....go green.
I'm sure you remember the Goddess and there are no additions needed.

Oh yeah, Goddess describes her pretty well. Pardon me for saying....HOTTT & easy on the eyes. How YOU got so lucky, is one of life's little mysteries.