• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Okay, what's it gonna take to..............................................

Like as is, or more sign content ??

• Total voters

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Sorry for the poor quality photo, I shot it in the evening while walking my dogs. Is it me or should there be a ton more kerning between the letters? I didn't get this job which is less than 1/2 mile from my house. is it sour grapes or bad layout?
It looks very institutional.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya never know, maybe the ordinance said it could only be X amount of feet long ?? So they tightened it up. At the size it is, you can read it from just about any distance, so technically, there's nothing wrong. Aesthetically, it could breathe a little more.

Johnny Best

Sorry for the poor quality photo, I shot it in the evening while walking my dogs. Is it me or should there be a ton more kerning between the letters? I didn't get this job which is less than 1/2 mile from my house. is it sour grapes or bad layout?
Looks perfect to me, looks like a government Christian school for Indians on the reservation.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I did two of these jobs for the city. They like to keep the font and sizing, etc. consistent. I had to use Arial and had to match the kerning and letter height on the opposite end of the building.