• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OP that dirty rotten scoundrel

Pat Whatley

8000 posts breakdown

6200 - George Bush
1070 - VA Hopsiptal
480 - Old stories about Pennsylvania, growing up in a bar, dating Joe Paterno, Pittsburgh Steelers
120 - Speedo photos
110 - Vegetarian
20 - sign related

signgal

8000 posts breakdown

6200 - George Bush
1070 - VA Hopsiptal
480 - Old stories about Pennsylvania, growing up in a bar, dating Joe Paterno, Pittsburgh Steelers
120 - Speedo photos
110 - Vegetarian
20 - sign related
*taps Pat on shoulder* You forgot the 40 posts correcting his math in my "square foot pricing" thread... XD

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Rod........ :doh:

Now he's gonna throw a celebration party with tofu burgers and soy pickle juice for the house !!

Oh Boy..... Oh Boy..... Oh Boy..... :munchie: :covereyes: :wine-smi: :popcorn: this is gonna be one heck of a party !! :omg2:

OldPaint

when i get my POTTERY SHOP(wheel thrown, hand building, kiln fired)that will be my new subject..........

Gino

Premium Subscriber

OP POTTERY WHEEL.jpg

:covereyes:

OldPaint

from this post..........i can make one statement......
MUST BE SLOW......EVERYWHERE.............HUH????

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nah, just don't feel much like working anymore. I just started doing my paperwork and this is more fun then boring paperwork.........

OP school of Pottery.jpg I can see it now when he gets his assembly line a workin'

OldPaint

HAHAHAHAHAHHA........the 3 SHIMPO WHEELS...are junk....the 2 BRENTS(yellow tops)are great. this is me in 75....and yes.....THAT IS MY REAL HAIR!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• joepotter.jpg
    joepotter.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 57