• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD! US has body!

charlie3238

Steve, that's great, we should make it a national hoilday, No-Sama Day

I'm switching back and forth between CNN and FOX News, more and more people are coming out to cheer the USA at the White House, Ground Zero and Times Square. This could go on all night. No-Sama Party

:goodpost:

Sounds good to me!
Has anyone noticed that the headline on Fox news reads "USAMA" is dead? SPELL CHECK....
My bad it`s his forename. Whatever Allah and him can sort it out.

Last edited:

phototec

Sounds good to me!
Has anyone noticed that the headline on Fox news reads "USAMA" is dead? SPELL CHECK....
My bad it`s his forename. Whatever Allah and him can sort it out.

Yep, I noticed it!

"USAMA", only on FOX News, see the USA?

CNN is showing the OLB compound on fire, and breaking news saying that the fourth helo that crashed, did so inside the compound, so maybe that's what is burning.

Standard military opps, is when you down a helo in a hostile area, you use incendiary munitions to destroy the helo, so it will not fall into unfriendly hands. Being the helo was used by black opps, I'm sure it had very sensitive electronics on board that had to be destroyed.

:thumb:

Attachments

• OBL-compound-map.jpg
    OBL-compound-map.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 100
  • OLB Compound on fire.png
    OLB Compound on fire.png
    216.6 KB · Views: 83

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Good News!

More importantly - THANK YOU! to the military for putting your life on the line for us. Let's clean this up and get them home to their families!

TheSellOut

Happy No-Sama Day...yay!!

I just heard the Osama's home (fortress) was located a 1/2 mile from a major Pakistani Military base amongst a Pakistani Military Community. His house was also 3x the size of any other home in that are! "Ah no USA, we have no idea were Osama could be"

Joe Diaz

Happy No-Sama Day...yay!!

I just heard the Osama's home (fortress) was located a 1/2 mile from a major Pakistani Military base amongst a Pakistani Military Community. His house was also 3x the size of any other home in that are! "Ah no USA, we have no idea were Osama could be"

You ever thought you lost your glasses or sunglasses, only to find they are resting on you head the whole time? LOL

TheSellOut

aahh! Thanks Joe! I get it now. I friend of mine is an American Reporter in Afghanistan and her post this morning was... "wonders how long her sunglasses have been missing."

Si Allen

Ever heard "Hide in plain sight"?

Right on a main highway near an army base!

People in and out of the compound would not be noticed.

As far as the body of Osama .... buried at sea in "accordance with Islamic practice," a White House official says. .................. If I was in charge ............ he would have been chopped up, taken to a farm and turned into pig poop!