• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shovelhead

Shovelhead

Hello everyone....thank you very much....you'll never know how much...I'm going through a separation and having fun with a whole bunch of ladies....really.
Sometimes a week at a time. Thank you for inquiring as to my well being but I'm living the life that you guys want to! :signs101::bushmill:

John Butto

7 days

"Sometimes a week at a time".

There is only 6 days in a relationship because 7 days make a whole weak.

Dave Drane

Sorry to hear that shovel. I am 37 years married to the same woman. I must be one of the boring people! Your wife looked like such a doll too. Hope thgings turn out well for both of you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hope all turns out well for you Shovel.

Ahhh, like Dave above, you're not living the life I want. You just entered into the life I didn't want. I am so happy where I'm at and I hope you can find that happiness someday.

R08

Ahhh, like Dave above, you're not living the life I want. You just entered into the life I didn't want. I am so happy where I'm at and I hope you can find that happiness someday.

+1

Jillbeans

Yeah just make sure to wear your raincoat.
I think I would rather be single forever than deal with dating bullsh!t.
Hope it all works out for you Big Al.
I think after a break up you have a year of pure insanity, then you become resolved and learn to enjoy yourself.
It's kind of fun to not have to deal with other peoples' issues and get to do the things you used to love to do but forgot how to do them.
Love.....Jill

surf city

Sorry your going through a seperation, never a fun thing but, hopefully you will come out on the otherside happy.

JR's

and how are you dating so many women? I been separated for 12 years and I think I dated one person. not good but I am shy.

JR

kgirl

and how are you dating so many women? I been separated for 12 years and I think I dated one person. not good but I am shy.

JR

#1......look and be confident when you are out....don't be shy....

Steve C.

It's about finding the right person for you. Some people are just not meant
to be married. Took me 3 times to find the right one. Goin' on 26 yrs.