• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signs101 logo

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I noticed the logo has changed. Do I get a prize for noticing?:Big Laugh

I prefer the original script over this one.

when did that happen? I like the new script, looks nice

I preferred the old one. I love Valentino but it looks stretched here.
Love....Jill

i just logged on and i noticed it straight away......then noticed this thread.....so, how come the change?

Good catch Eric. I reworked the logo over the weekend because after eight years I decided to finally make it an editable version. This new one has several editable layers and a transparent background. I kept the same basic look and only changed the original LHF Stanford Script to A&S Valentino Script which I like better. There was a "reasonable" amount of stretching involved in fitting Valentino Script to the space as well as some modification to the font itself.

With the change, there has been another change. Can you find it?

qmr55

We can choose a style now!? I think that's new or I just missed it before lol

P.S. I'm on Harvest...

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I only noticed because I had the original logo blocked from loading. (reduce screen clutter, bandwidth--especially on my AirCard, blah, blah...)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
:omg2: :cool1: :Big Laugh

Like the new style Fred, do you plan on adding anymore? It's nice to start off the week with a new fresh look!

Yes, I will be adding more. Harvest took a while because there's a lot of different items to change and have them work reasonably well together.