Snowing :)

Mosh

Major Contributor
We are in the middle of a blizzard here. 5 inches on the ground and another 6-7 to come. 97% of Americans will say "oh $hit" when they slide on an icy road, the other 3% are from Nebraska and will say " hold my beer and watch this"
 

Marlene

Major Contributor
the other 3% are from Nebraska and will say " hold my beer and watch this"

let's hope that people from Nebraska aren't jerks drinking and driving. ask my cousin how funny that concept is..oh, you can't because she was killed by a drunk driver
 

3dsignco

Active Member
Hold on Sparky,
That's a Colorado Saying. But usually they have to hold our Granola and Wheat Germ Beer
 

cptcorn

adad
We are in the middle of a blizzard here. 5 inches on the ground and another 6-7 to come. 97% of Americans will say "oh $hit" when they slide on an icy road, the other 3% are from Nebraska and will say " hold my beer and watch this"

You're storm is just outside my door. Should have a foot also where I'm at... then 30mph winds... I love Lake Superior... Hopefully we get lots of lake effect snow this year.
 

gabagoo

Major Contributor
we have a Colarado Low coming in for tonight at 2am lots of snow and rain mixture which means... I'm gettin up at 5:30 am to get here!!:ROFLMAO:
 

insignia

Very Active Member
Lucky *******. We're just getting an inch of rain tomorrow... What I wouldn't give for a foot of snow... I have a rule, if there's snow on the ground I don't come to work, I go play in it. Alot of the time we'll shut down shop early too and take the employees sledding or something fun.
 
Send some cold our way! High of 78 degrees today with 95% humidity. The air is on at home! Christmas just isn't the same without snow!
Marianna
 

TheSnowman

Major Contributor
I like Insignia's take on it! I only don't come in if the rest of the town is shut down...and even then, sometimes I just come in because I wanna use my 4WD, and I can make sure that the power is still on.

They are sayin' 1/2" of sleet ACCUMULATING here. I don't even know what that would look like. I assume just slush. I want some nasty weather. Stupid Plump Al Gore and his Billions he's making on Global Warming! He even scared the weather!
 

JoySigns

Member
Christmas is fine without snow. I'd love to be on a tropical beach right now and for the rest of the month instead of looking at this unrelenting white stuff, not to mention having to get it off the driveway. No use doing that right now though because it is supposed to blow like hell tonight and fill in anything that has been scooped.
 

Idea Design

Very Active Member
We are on the edge of Mosh's front, coming up from the Denver area. It's not really laying down a lot of snow yet, but it is cold. When I got in the truck to come to work this morning the rear view said -17°.

For those of you who think wind chill is the figment of some loon's imagination, I invite you to come stand around at -17° when the wind is blowing 30mph... it may not actually be any colder, but holy buckets does it feel like it.

I had to hook up to my enclosed trailer last night, and wasn't thinking about the air temp when I put the hitch on the truck and I'm pretty sure my fingers are "burnt" because of the extreme temps of the steel.

Brrrrrr.
 

Audreyjoc

New Member
It snowed here once a few years ago...Other than that it is always super hot. Today it's about 84 degrees
 

Baz

Very Active Member
This storm will be in my area tomorrow. Supposed to be getting 8 to 12 inches. And guess what! .... I'm planing on going out to install!! ... We're just covering up existing signs so it's pretty easy work. If there is no wind and just allot of snow. It's actually quite relaxing and fun to work in. It really cuts down the traffic noise!
 

omgsideburns

Very Active Member
It's about 70* here.. I'm wearing flip flops and short sleeves.

Keep the cold, I like Florida the way it is right now.
 

Typestries

Very Active Member
Send the snow our way too! Snow on the ground = fun for all. Quads, sleds, skis, boards, horses, plows, and more! Why hibernate all winter? Layer up and go have fun!
 

insignia

Very Active Member
Someone pleeeeease post pictures of the snow. I'm bummed all we're getting is a crapload of rain. It's halfway through december and I've not seen a single snowflake yet... At least let me be jealous of someone else's fun.
 
Top