• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

so caled customer screwing me around

gabagoo

say Gabagoo...I'm thinking of purchasing a laminator for my shop...can I 'borrow' your credit card number fer a minute???? :doh: :rock-n-roll:

Hell I have something even better!!! you can come and take the freakin POS laminator I have here. Takes up to much space and I feel sick everytime I look at it. Big ass paper weight

Wes Phifer

Here is what I for-see happening...

Your Honor, this man stole my watch. Here is my receipt, and serial number documentation registered in my name. I never bought or ordered any signs from this man. He has no receipt or signed purchase order, by me. This man stole my watch. I want him prosecuted.

I want to per-sue felony theft charges on him.

response: WHAT WATCH! LOL.

Dave Drane

I knew a guy once who had a fleet of trawlers but never wore anything else but old shorts a singlet and thongs (On his feet, not the other one) and he went into a Mercedes Benz dealership to look for a new car. After waiting around for a while he went over to a salesman and asked to see the features of one of the more upmarket cars. The guy told him that it would possibly be a little more than he could afford. He then went into the city and bought a brand new Jaguar on the spot!! The salesman asked him if there was anything more he could do for him and hge said "Yeah! phone ******* Motors and tell them that the guy who was just in there with the arse out of his pants just bought the best Jag in your dealership". Sorry to be a :thread

amy s.

OK... I read it. Wish I didn't. Gabagoo, you're an idiot.

For those of you who don't want to read the nonsense he posted up above, let me summarize it for you. Gabagoo gave someone his credit card over the phone to pay for something for some random guy who happened to be in his neighbor's business one day. When that random guy didn't pay him back, Gabagoo resorted to physical threats and extorsion. Gabagoo got random guy's watch. Also, Gabagoo needs to learn how to write a complete sentence.

Oh, this is good! You have a way of summing it up...and you're funny to boot. I agree 100% with your summation, incidentally.

D3G

gagaboo,

I know I'm a little late with my 2 cents here, but I think you kept yourself in a better state of mind than I would have. The guy is a POS and he's lucky you didn't take the Audi. If the authorities show up I'd act like I don't have a clue what this guy is talking about. What watch?

Sell the watch and move on. What's the deal with your neighbor? Did you ask him about the sleeze bag?

Tomorrow is Friday and I would guess you don't see the clown again. You tried to do the right thing and you got to see the lower end of society. As far as all of you folks on here giving gagaboo greif, go crawl back in your hole. We've all had similar situations; some bigger, some smaller. Let's not act like we haven't tried to help people and ended up getting burned.

Don't apologize for the post. I think you posting this helps all of us dealing with customers in the future.

D3G

PS - I love all of these grammar experts!

gabagoo

OK... I read it. Wish I didn't. Gabagoo, you're an idiot.

For those of you who don't want to read the nonsense he posted up above, let me summarize it for you. Gabagoo gave someone his credit card over the phone to pay for something for some random guy who happened to be in his neighbor's business one day. When that random guy didn't pay him back, Gabagoo resorted to physical threats and extorsion. Gabagoo got random guy's watch. Also, Gabagoo needs to learn how to write a complete sentence.

you are the idiot here dude, I never resorted to physical threats or violence. maybe a reading course is in the future for you

The guy offered his watch up to me....what? I should say no? Well it's Friday and he is nowhere to be seen. Oh and the watch? yup it's the real deal, so I will hold it for a few more weeks and see if he comes to pay.

gabagoo

gagaboo,

I know I'm a little late with my 2 cents here, but I think you kept yourself in a better state of mind than I would have. The guy is a POS and he's lucky you didn't take the Audi. If the authorities show up I'd act like I don't have a clue what this guy is talking about. What watch?

Sell the watch and move on. What's the deal with your neighbor? Did you ask him about the sleeze bag?

Tomorrow is Friday and I would guess you don't see the clown again. You tried to do the right thing and you got to see the lower end of society. As far as all of you folks on here giving gagaboo greif, go crawl back in your hole. We've all had similar situations; some bigger, some smaller. Let's not act like we haven't tried to help people and ended up getting burned.

Don't apologize for the post. I think you posting this helps all of us dealing with customers in the future.

D3G

PS - I love all of these grammar experts!

Thanks D3,

The neighbour is about 5 units down from me and not only had I done work for him but we also know one of the guys who works there. Shame on me for thinking this guy worked with him as if he did, I am sure the owner would have ripped him a new you know what for doing what he did. I can't say a situation like this wont happen again as they are all different. This guy caught me off guard. For every guy like this there are 100 decent folk. Sooner or later your gonna run into one of these sleaze bags.

grafixemporium

Come on man, you blocked his car in with your car and refused to let him leave until he paid you? That, my friend, is a crime in itself.

Then when you had him cornered, insisting he paid you, you got his watch out of him. That, my friend, is extortion.

Besides, you already agreed earlier in the thread that you are an idiot. Can't renege on that now. Oh... and you can't write for squat. So, perhaps it is YOU that needs the lessons in reading/writing.

Let me just say, there are people in the business next door who have been there for years. I know them and know them well... but I sure as hell wouldn't front money for them to purchase something. I don't give a damn who it is, we get a 50% deposit on everything we do. That deposit will cover any loss we may take on materials if the customer walks.

I stand firm. You are an idiot.

grafixemporium

Let me translate my previous post into GABAGOO. Maybe you'll understand it better...

come on man you blocked his car in with your car and refused to let him leave until he paid you that my friend is a crime in itself then when you had him cornered insisting he paid you you got his watch out of him that my friend is extortion besides you already agreed earlier in the thread that you are an idiot can't renege on that now oh and you can't write for squat so perhaps it is YOU that needs the lessons in reading writing let me just say there are people in the business next door who have been there for years I know them and know them well but I sure as hell wouldn't front money for them to purchase something I don't give a damn who it is we get a 50% deposit on everything we do that deposit will cover any loss we may take on materials if the customer walks I stand firm you are an idiot.

royster13

Sometimes those who owe you money can be great ambassadors for your business.....Case in point, last year I had a client short me $300.00 on an invoice and as of yet has not paid it......But one of his employees has moved on to "greener pastures" and recently I got inquiries about several projects.....Had I "shot" the messenger I suspect I would have never heard from him again...

Last edited:

gabagoo

Let me translate my previous post into GABAGOO. Maybe you'll understand it better...

come on man you blocked his car in with your car and refused to let him leave until he paid you that my friend is a crime in itself then when you had him cornered insisting he paid you you got his watch out of him that my friend is extortion besides you already agreed earlier in the thread that you are an idiot can't renege on that now oh and you can't write for squat so perhaps it is YOU that needs the lessons in reading writing let me just say there are people in the business next door who have been there for years I know them and know them well but I sure as hell wouldn't front money for them to purchase something I don't give a damn who it is we get a 50% deposit on everything we do that deposit will cover any loss we may take on materials if the customer walks I stand firm you are an idiot.

It must feel wonderful to be so perfect.... and so outspoken as well.

skyhigh

you are an idiot.

Let me get this straight.....you took the time to repost your previous post, for no better reason than to belittle someone??? Do you now feel better about yourself?

LOL.....you are the idiot.

Hope you get your money gabagoo. I'd stash the watch somewhere until you get your money.......oh, and never admit you have it, should the police arrive at your door. what watch????

grafixemporium

Let me get this straight.....you took the time to repost your previous post, for no better reason than to belittle someone??? Do you now feel better about yourself?

Nope, I did it to make Pat laugh ;)

Oh, and gabagoo mentioned something about my reading skills. I'm pretty confident my reading skills are not the problem here.

Take care and have a great weekend!