• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Dr. Timko

andy

Great news for Al and his family...

A shameful reflection of the Dickensian state of your health care system.

Flame

A shameful reflection of the Dickensian state of your health care system.

Yet it's the best in the world. :p

Thanks you Dr, that was a kind gesture on your part and many will appreciate it.

slappy

I want to express my appreciation for your generosity to help out a really, really great guy. Your incredible for contacting Al and god bless you and your kindness. Your assistance means so much to us, but even more to Al Checca. Thank you from all of us.
(just to let you know, your helping someone just as incredible as you are yourself) Thank you again:toasting:

D&Tgraphics

Thank you so very much Dr. Timko. Al is a great great guy and this world is so much better because he is in it. Whenever I think of the guy it brings a smile to my face. Thanks for your part in making sure that he stays here. :)

skyhigh

Thank You Dr. Timko!!!!!!!

Al is great guy......and so are you. It must be rewarding to know, you're helping someone that will pass that kindness along.

The world is a better place already. :thumb:

Pro Image

Thank you very much Dr. Timko.........Al is a great and wonderful person and your help will make this world a better place with our friend Al in it............

Thank you....

Deaton Design

Your genorosity and compassion will be remembered by alot of people for a long time.
Thank you very much for helping our friend Al in his time of need. God bless your heart...

joeshaul

While I do not know Al personally, his story and his involvement in the community will make it an honor for me when I do meet him!

Thank you for helping make this future possible Dr. Timko!

rcook99

Dr. Timko,

I met Al at last years North East Signs 101 Meet and can not say enough about him. He is the most helpful, kind, fun and generous person you will ever meet and for him to have found someone like yourself to help him in this time of need has to be a miracle. Thank you so much for helping our friend Al.

:thankyou::U Rock:

Thanks,
RC