• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Billboard is up!

HulkSmash

It's up! I know it's not the perfect design. I will be switching it up in the next month, and put a little more time into it.

thanks for everyone who gave their input on it. It's live, and let's see it throw us some more revenue!

Attachments

• Colorado Signs Feb '12 POP.jpg
    Colorado Signs Feb '12 POP.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 111

Craig Sjoquist

As much as I like your work... billboard layout advertiser your not.

Way to many words.
Way to many things to look at.
Kerning is good for signs with closer view.. not billboard.

Other then that looks good.

SignManiac

How do you intend to monitor results? I'd be curious to find how how many sales come in as a direct result of that one board, and whether or not it's worth the monthly expense. I hope it does great for you anyway.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Color.............

Maniac brings up a good point. I know when new people call or come in, I generally ask them how they heard of us, but with this billboard.... are you doing this in some sort of trade deal or are they giving you some sort of professional discount for being in similar medias ??

We almost got four or five billboards some years ago and they offered us some hefty discounts because we would be lettering their trucks. After we thought about it.... it didn't sound like that good of a deal. Crunching numbers and what they wanted to pay for the trucks.... just didn't add up.