• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Things we do for our kids ...

Chad.

So every kid should have a wagon ... but it seems like every wagon is red ...

My daughter turned 1 yesterday and for her birthday i made her a pink pearl wagon ... and yes, it has pink LED underbody lighting ...

Out of the box ...

Painted & Assembled ...

Graphics Applied ...

Picking up the "cushion" that sits in the wagon ... 1.5" foam wrapped in black / pink design fabric.

- Just a fun daddy project.

Attachments

• wagon_red1.jpg
    wagon_red1.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 119
  • wagon1.jpg
    wagon1.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 92
  • wagon_update.jpg
    wagon_update.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:

John L

She's gonna want you to keep that 1-dadpower engine running, save time for lots of that. Awesome project. Hats off to you. ...and as they say in a popular country song... "Dont Blink" (and I mean that).

Jillbeans

Neat!
All it needs now is a big pink bow tied onto the handle.
Be glad she is a girl.
My son at two could totally dis-assemble any type of toy he was given.
With tools.
Love....Jill
PS
Is that a roll of Avery?

Chad.

Neat!
Be glad she is a girl.
With tools.
Love....Jill
PS
Is that a roll of Avery?

HaHa ... that is my one roll of avery ... notice it's only 15" ... thats because i only bought it for one job of RTA. I know better ... but it did come in handy as its a black metallic and that is what i used on her wagon.

rjpjr

Now you have done it. In no time at all, she will want a car with all the same treatments. My daughter is 21 now and she may not be into the wagon anymore, but she would LOVE that color and LED treatment!

Looks Great. I bet you had a great time with it. Go Dad! :thumb:

our joke around here when we 'talk' for my daughter because her vocab is still somewhat limited at 22/23 months...but everything she owns is pink (including a pink wagon as well).

so we jokingly say for her...

"thanks, but i HATE pink"

k.a.s.

That wagon looks awesome, I'm sure she will love it. Good job.

I had the same idea when I made this one for my sons first birthday, it started as a red wagon as well. The problem is that when you make stuff this nice it's almost to nice for the kids to play with.

Kevin

Attachments

• wagon.gif
    wagon.gif
    244.2 KB · Views: 103

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb: Best kinds of projects on the planet.

Jill... I could take apart everything I owned when I was two and three.... without any tools, but it was completely broken afterwards. I was always getting in trouble for being 'Hard' on my toys. Funny thing is... I still am........... :banghead:

petepaz

nice job! she will have the best wagon in the neighborhood
last year for my grand daughters birthday she was 3 i made wrapping paper with her picture on it and she thought that was her present
she didn't eve try to open the box she was just happy with a box with her picture all over it

acothran

That is great. Nice job.

What kind of paint did you use for the pink? How many coats? At first, I almost thought you wrapped it or powder-coated it because it looks so nice. My oldest (she's 5) is getting a Barbie jeep for Christmas and my twins (boy/girl 21 months) are getting the little motorized four-wheelers. Can't wait to see what I'll want to do to them. I'm sure I'll at least put their names on them.

Allen

BobM

Neat!
Be glad she is a girl.
With tools.
Love....Jill
PS
Is that a roll of Avery?

My dad used to bring me the parts and help me figure out how to put them back together.