• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We all love our boat lettering customers...

Richard G

:ROFLMAO: Got to love thous guys! they don't even know how big an &*^%^& they are. "But the guy down the street says he'll do it for.....". This one made my day.

"Deposit Please"

lol ...upside down installing lettering on boat in water. What's next, swim trunks and scuba gear for a full boat wrap. F#@khead...get out of my store

Last edited:

Billct2

Too funny.
Every spring I miss spending days in the boatyards, with my sign kit and a few cans of paint. Back then you were a hero.

OldPaint

ahhh those days of sitting in a dingy, tied off to the back of a stupid sailboat, trying to lay down straight lines with a brush, all the while the dingy is rocking the opposite direction of the sailboat))))))

OldPaint

RED BALL............i was talkin bout dumb schit i did in my youth)))) when i did these type jobs, you was still a in diapers)))))))))))))))hehehehehehehehehehe

SignStudent

OMG for me this is probably the funniest thing I've seen on these forums. I can relate to this so much since I seem to run into this crap on almost a daily basis. That was very well handled haha.